My Wife's New super Smooshy Bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

My Wife's New super Smooshy Bag

Post by broker72 »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68211714@ ... 072278282/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/68211714@ ... 072278282/
pls give me feedback.. will post pics of her polished and stuffed full over next few days..
pursecummer

Re: My Wife's New super Smooshy Bag

Post by pursecummer »

I want to see your pics but when you click on the link it sends you to log into yahoo account. I don't have a yahoo account. Can you please post the actual pics on here? I will be glad to give feedback. Or just put them on chandler or something. Thanks
claudius

Post by claudius »

I couldn't bring up the picture either. Please post here?
broker72

Post by broker72 »

i tried but it says file too big so dont know how to post the actual pic on here
broker72

Post by broker72 »

maybe now u could try i have tried to change some setting
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

man that's a hot leather purse so soft looking, love to thrust my cock onto it nice n slow
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

We want to see the actual pics of your wife's purse with its contents with cum on it and on her shoulder please. All you have to do is email the pics to yourself and then it will ask you to resize and you choose medium. Then save them and you should be able to post on here. Thanks!
broker72

Post by broker72 »

blazedog

Post by blazedog »

Do you have Paint on your computer? There is a resize function, that's what I use. Paint usually comes already installed on a computer when you buy it. You can use Photoshop too if you have the money for that. Another option is to simply Google how to resize a picture. There are free sights that you can use. Picresize is one. It's easy to do. That way you can post your photos directly on this site if you want instead of having to provide a link.