Co-worker's Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Re: Co-worker's Purse

Post by timay »

Wow, both that wallet and purse are hot as fuck! Can you tell us more about your coworker, what does she look like etc?
Her wallet is fucking GORGEOUS!!!
PursesBootsPumps
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

She is a blue-eyed blonde, mid-forties. Her looks are fading, but she is still kind of attractive. I am a little leery of actually posting a picture of her though.

I remember when she first bought the matching purse and wallet, she was quite proud of it. She never keeps it or any of the purses she has ever had in a drawer or anywhere out of sight. It's never zipped up either. Any time I am in her office my eyes always drift to her purse.

This is blurry, but here is an inside shot of her wallet.

altered.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timay

Post by timay »

mmmmmmmm, that's awesome! I totally love that she always leaves her purse in sight and it always seems to be open just teasing you to jizz all over the inside! Thanks for the drivers license shot, she looks pretty hot and milfy!!
PursesBootsPumps
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This situation must have made your balls look like those belonging to a smurf! I would be aching to wet that purse! I couldn't care less about the wallet!
I had a cosmetic procedure done yesterday. The aesthetician is SUCH a hot little sex pot!!! She is sooo desirable! It is a shame i only spent 1/2 hour with her. Anyway, she offered me a bottle of water after my procedure. I accepted. She can give me WHATEVER SHE WANTS! Preferably herself! Anyway, she went into a room of the med-spa to get the water. I looked at something as sexy as she is! A hot, large black patent purse sitting on one of the examining tables. That purse was screaming my name!!! Oh my!! Wish i coulda got some more alone time with her, and that purse, or even the purse by itself! I woulda molested that purse for sure!!!!! I didn't have time to whip out my smartphone. :( Maybe next time, in two weeks, when i go back for more tteatments.
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

Sounds hot!

Good luck. Would love to see some pictures if you can get a few.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I will try! She is an amazing lady!! She is supurb!!