My best friend's leather pillow

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

My best friend's leather pillow

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

It was 1979, maybe 1980, and i stayed the night at my best friend's house. We were sitting on the couch, watching TV, and they had a leather throw pillow on the couch. I wanted to hump that pillow! I was too young to have an orgasm, but i spent many hours that night, humping that pillow, while everybody else was asleep! I put my cock on it! I wish i could have an out-a-time car, , to bring that pillow to the future! I would shoot some nut butter on it!
reddresscrossdress

Re: My best friend's leather pillow

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:It was 1979

You're as grown as it gets! Just go buy a pillow that resembles it the best and fuck it until your cock gets raw!

Don't forget to post a video!
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

My aunt had a leather ottoman that she would put her feet on. You could smell her feet right after she took her shoes off. I'd watch her rub her feet together on the ottoman and get so fucking hard. I licked and fucked that thing as often as I could.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

amateur1 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:37 am My aunt had a leather ottoman that she would put her feet on. You could smell her feet right after she took her shoes off. I'd watch her rub her feet together on the ottoman and get so fucking hard. I licked and fucked that thing as often as I could.
It was similar to this one.
IMG_2569.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: ottoman

That ottoman is a hottie!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

I looooove that ottoman! I love ottomans that are like a beanbag chair. They are full of styrofoam beads (beans) Like a beanbag chair, there is a zipper on the bottom, allowing you to take out, or add more. You could adjust the softness of the ottoman, and that makes all the difference in the world. To increase the ridability of the thing can really make you pop your cork.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

hmmm how would you like to fuck her on the ottoman and when shes not home fuck the ottoman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

Oh hell yes!

My girl grinds her asshole on my leather furniture while she plays in her pussy. She also sits on the chair or couch cushion after I cum in her. The cum leaks out and she slides around on it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Hellllll yeah! I would smash with that honey, and i'd smash with that ottoman!!! Uh huh! Uh huh!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

id fuck her and pull out and cum on her leather skirt and ottoman