Fucking purses everyday

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Fucking purses everyday

Post by radared1 »

They are all very nice, so do you play with them daily? Do you ever take one with you in your vehicle and stroke the leather while you drive? 8)
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

radared1 wrote:They are all very nice, so do you play with them daily? Do you ever take one with you in your vehicle and stroke the leather while you drive? 8)

that sounds hot care too show us?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Can not down load pictures, this is a shared computer and I would be dealt with severly
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

radared1 wrote:Can not down load pictures, this is a shared computer and I would be dealt with severly

if you got a usb stick that hold files and upload pics that way. so they are not stored on the computer.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Can you imagine putting your cock in your daughter's or your wife's or other female's purse, and putting it in your pants, or sweat pants, and sitting on the couch? You are somewhat stroking yourself with the purse while the owner of the purse is also in the livingroom with you. You do stuff like that, something very ballsy??Awesome stuff! I remember when i was 17, sneaking in my sister's room to hump my niece's huge, inflatable easter bunny. The family was just down the hall in the livingroom wstching TV. I was in sis's room with my pants around my ankles, humping that inflatable toy to orgasm. What memories!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have put a soft smooth leather clutch in my underwear and wore it all night. I would have to occasionally adjust it so that it would stay in place but the feeling of soft smooth leather on my cock was great. 8)
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

radared1 wrote:I have put a soft smooth leather clutch in my underwear and wore it all night. I would have to occasionally adjust it so that it would stay in place but the feeling of soft smooth leather on my cock was great. 8)

sounds like you have a good ol "leathertime" hehe
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any of the rest of you use a leather purse at bed time, maybe when she is out of town? I put as many purses in my bed with me when I am home alone and I am never happier,
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

radared1 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:10 pm Any of the rest of you use a leather purse at bed time, maybe when she is out of town? I put as many purses in my bed with me when I am home alone and I am never happier,
Yup. Small red one in my sweats on my cock, big black one around my ass, I always wind up cumming before i fall asleep though.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, this is a good thread to continue on. Got hard again
looking at those purses from 2016 on the earlier posts.
Any more to share? I love to interact with purses every
day, as many times as able. It's penis exercises I guess.
Need to keep it in shape. 8)