Forever 21 - Sister leather jacket & leather mini-skirt

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leathermanolo

Forever 21 - Sister leather jacket & leather mini-skirt

Post by Leathermanolo »

Hello...

I have an huge problem! ..

Today, my sister going to Forever 21 store with my mother. When she was back to our house. I saw that she bought a cute leather mini-skirt and a nice leather jacket. I was so exited when I saw these items because I love girls leather clothes! :)

When she's out to go somewhere else in the city, I've take her clothes and going back to my bedroom. I started to play with her leather mini-skirt but I was so exited to cum on her clothes!. :P
It's coming! :oops: I cummed on her back leather jacket with her leather mini-skirt on my dick...

But the problem, now, her back leather jacket is fully of stains. (Can see a lot of stains when the sun is on her leather jacket) :|
I tried to clean it with everythings but Nothing works! ..
I don' t want to see my sister wearing her leather jacket fully of stains on her back when she'll out with her friends.

Help! .. :idea:
WP_20161012_16_44_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20161012_16_44_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20161012_13_59_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20161012_16_45_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20161012_16_45_10_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leathermanolo on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Re: Forever 21 - Sister leather jacket & leather mini-skirt

Post by leatherdog420 »

they real leathers? and i dunno but you can try a google search but, hot pictures
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

I found that we can wash it with cold water? I don't want to do this because I'm afraid to hurt her leather jacket!.
Any ideas?! :|

I know, this is my sexy sister's leather clothes. :)
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

Leathermanolo wrote:I found that we can wash it with cold water? I don't want to do this because I'm afraid to hurt her leather jacket!.
Any ideas?! :|

I know, this is my sexy sister's leather clothes. :)
Leather is skin, darling! Wash it with cold water and wipe it dry!

No one will ever know.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

You have fucked very well this new jacket!! congrats!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

has she seen it yet or are you keeping them from her
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

"You have fucked very well this new jacket!! congrats!!"

Thank you, I love the whole leather clothes, specially, girls leather clothes. I'll try again on her leather jacket and her cuuuute leather mini-skirt! :D Stay tuned! :p

"has she seen it yet or are you keeping them from her"

No, she didn't see because I don't want to see my sister wearing her leather jacket or her leather mini-skirt with my cum on her clothes... ^^'

"Leather is skin, darling! Wash it with cold water and wipe it dry!

No one will ever know."

Thanks, but I was afraid to hurt her leather clothes... :) But today I wash it quickly with cold water when she wasn't in her bedroom. ^^,
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

just fuck the spots that arent fucked yet so it looks the same then you wont have to worry about cleaning it :D
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ifucklthr wrote:just fuck the spots that arent fucked yet so it looks the same then you wont have to worry about cleaning it :D

hehe naughty thinking, every time i see the pictures i get hard.
Leathermanolo

Post by Leathermanolo »

"hehe naughty thinking, every time i see the pictures i get hard."

Me too, but the best way is to have my sister leather clothes. Fuck her leather mini-skirt and cum her leather jacket and make her leather mini-skirt so wet thinking that she want to wear it after that I've cummed on it. Does my cum on her leather clothes and she wear it after I've cummed make my little sister a slut? :| (Personal question)

"just fuck the spots that arent fucked yet so it looks the same then you wont have to worry about cleaning it :D"

Nice idea! <3 But if she wear her leather jacket or leather mini-skirt and touch her clothes. She want to think that it's a little sticky on her hands? Specially her cute leather mini-skirt, so fuckable and stick on hands!. :D