pics of facebook girls with bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: pics of facebook girls with bags

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I am loving those photos of all those purses! My mind is full of fantasies, to fuck the purses and leave a HUGE CUM WAD inside them!! Please keep posting them!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

There is nothing finer than to place a large pile of leather bags on a bed and then dive into them. 8)
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

Yuya, mexican blogger with her purse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

some bags photographed in a school, I was made to feel tickled in my penis when i saw the bags.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

that first picture i could just see her say " come fuck this soft leather bag in front of me dirty boy"
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

leatherdog420 wrote:that first picture i could just see her say " come fuck this soft leather bag in front of me dirty boy"
that's very exciting, in the end, with his tongue, will eat all the sperm from the bag.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

ohhh I will ALWAYS look at women with a hot purse hanging from their shoulder!! I will look at the purse A LOT more than the woman, in many cases! I saw a woman who was so-so, but she had a Michael Kors Grayson satchel in like a gold patent, and i went nuts! I kept on looking over at the bag! I was fantasizing getting my cock inside the purse, and cumming everywhere!! I wish i coulda took secret photos of the purse! It was soooo hot looking!
broker72

Post by broker72 »

leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

OMG i'd be in heaven fucking that leather bag, i love leather bags that have that soft leather look with a hunch look saw one at lowes that was a medium size but soooo fuckable soft leather. i have not got in the picture taking mood in public a hole lot someday i'll get over it.
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

broker72 wrote:http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/ ... g.3139984/
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/ ... g.3139990/
super lady with a super bag
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/ ... g.3139985/
very hot bag and heels mmmmmm.