pics of facebook girls with bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelwcream

Re: pics of facebook girls with bags

Post by heelwcream »

leatherdog420 wrote:OMG i'd be in heaven fucking that leather bag, i love leather bags that have that soft leather look with a hunch look saw one at lowes that was a medium size but soooo fuckable soft leather. i have not got in the picture taking mood in public a hole lot someday i'll get over it.
it is exciting to take pictures of the bags of the girls who walk in the street, but to get a good picture should be very close and not move much
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

Some photos I take in public places.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

love the yellow purse 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Me too.. love the yellow bag best. :)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Thanks for sharing and Keep the pics coming and we will be wanking and cumming to those hot pics!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love all the women and their purses. Does anyone know what the name and manufacture of the bag that is on page one and has the caption, fuck her in her pursey
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

heelwcream wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:42 pm Some photos I take in public places.

Wow! I love all those purses! Would love to have them in my bed, especially the red studded satchel!!