Discussed before...maybe...what type of lube do you use?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Discussed before...maybe...what type of lube do you use?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I saw some online. I forgot the name, but it says it isn't the type that leaves you feeling sticky, which is a huge plus in my book!! Nobody wants to feel sticky down there! I want a lube that works great, to sexually attack a purse, shoe, boot, etc.
pursecummer

Re: Discussed before...maybe...what type of lube do you use?

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah personal lube makes you sticky. Lotion is the best I found
ilovepursesandpumps

yep. I use aloe vera lotion most of the time. Sometimes i use just basic hand lotion. I do wanna try the non-sticky lubrication, as there isn't a lot of resistance. With lotion, it tends to dry out fast inside a purse, boot, shoe, etc. I will dig deeper to find out the best lubricants.
cphp

Post by cphp »

Jergens ultra healing. It does not stain no smell. You can thin with water a little if you like more contact. Used on some Bags for 10 years no damage. Never left to dry on the Bag.
ilovepursesandpumps

I was reading online recently that using hand lotion can be quite a health hazard, as it contains chemicals, and think of putting it on your cock, where it may enter your urethra and potentially cause problems down the line, like maybe it could effect your DNA, or your future children's DNA! Something to think about! I have been using lotions with my inflatable sprinkler beach balls, as i kinda perform a little technique so i can sexually enter the ball and cum in it! I have used A LOT of lotion before inside the SPH (Strategic Penetration Hole) so it's smooth sailing when i go up in it! The same can be said for shoes, boots, and purses, as i have used a lot of hand lotion to fuck them! I wanna find a hand loltion that is totally natural, so there are no chemicals inside it!