Patent Leather Handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Patent Leather Handbags

Post by radared1 »

How many of you love the feel of a patent leather handbag. I know I do. A smooth black patent bag from Jimmy Choo or from Dooney Burke. I have several and love to feel them, esp. when they are cool to the touch after sitting in a cold room. I love the feel of the leather, and the sexy shiny finish. My Jimmy Choo has the former owners perfume, and it is heavenly. Wish I knew what it is. The smell, the feel, the look hot and sexy. Are any of you like me, if so lets hear your stories.
patent lover

Re: Patent Leather Handbags

Post by patent lover »

Well think my name gives it away haha and have mostly patent bags from various different brands OK not got any really really high end I've seen a really nice vera Wang one from the simply vera range but doubt I'd ever have the money for that hot bitch haha
claudius

Post by claudius »

Just love em!! (literally) :lol: 8) I can post volumes as I've been hot for this awesome material since age....5? First purse I secretly bought was a black vinyl one and broke my young penis in with it. Although Iove purses of the stuff I've collected deresses, skirts, coats, and gloves of the stuff. Low end vinyl to splurging on high end ones. 8) That's why this is such a facination,addiction,..but I love it! 8)
Here are two big hobo ones that I've been playing with, wearing, and "using".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Great post, I too share the same crazy fetish. In my thinking anything patent leather should be cum on.

R-
radared1

Post by radared1 »

They are both sexy, what brand are they? Where did you buy them? How about a picture or two of you dressed in vinyl or leather with the purses. Do you still have my favorite Jimmy Choo Lolha?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love patent leather! I have been buying quite a few patent leather bags in the past year. My latest is a Michael Kors Grayson satchel. Actually, i have gone crazy and bought like 8 of them in the past few months! The cheapest i paid was $32.00! The bag costs $398.00 brand new! So i got it for $366.00 cheaper!! It is almost brand new! Before that, i had bought some Kate Spade patent leather bags, and a beautiful Coach patent leather bag in a beautiful maroon color. It's a great bag to hump to orgasm with!! All of them are! Patent leather is sooo great!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the fact that you can have a large number of different types of handbags. I brought with me 14 bags on my trip, and I slep with all of them. This morning it was time to enjoy them them. It did not take long. Hope you all are enjoying yours.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yep, I can relate! :D Just had a patent leather big urge so an hour ago I slipped into a floor length red vinyl gown and got out 4 big , soft, large, black patent purses. Several on the shoulder, one on the chest and one in the crotch.... loved the smell, looks, sounds, and feel of this wonderful material on my body. After a while....well you know the rest. 8) 8)
The rest of you celebrate the day with a patent purse too...or leather...or faux leather..or vinyl... Carpe diem. :lol: 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Another patent leather urge fulfilled.... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Dam that is so sexy and hot!