Patent Leather Handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

olallacd

Re: Patent Leather Handbags

Post by olallacd »

so shiny handbags, ready to be cummed and fucked!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I may be buying a hot little Coach patent leather bag this coming weekend! I wanna sex it up!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I bought a new Black Patent Maggie Coach handbag on ebay. I got it today and it is so sexy ! I can not wait to get it alone and rub my cock all over it. Hope you other patent leather lovers are having fun with yours.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Try again here to post a purse picture. Stat US says no!!!! 99kb jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Old post but worth bring back. Any one can share.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

damm that is so sexy my cock is jelous hahahaha
ilovepursesandpumps

I love love LOVE patent leather purses!! Recently went on ebay and bought TWO red genuine patent leather Dooney and Bourke purses! Sooooo nice!! So fun to bounce my taint on them as i ride them!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love this post, do any of you other readers have anything to contribute
ilovepursesandpumps

I just bought a black patent Susan Gail purse off poshmark!! It's sooo beautiful!!! I had my head inside it and was breathing in the scent of the interior leather and was, at the same time, fucking a Susan Gail black leather clutch purse that i also bought off poshmark. I came beautifully in the clutch purse!!!! Oh my!!!! Susan Gail made beautiful purses back in the day!!! They were made with a leather interior. So nice!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I bought a vinyl purse at a discount store, just looking at it on the rack with the other purses and I knew I had to have it. I waited in line and when I went to pay for it the young female clerk commented to me on how much she loved the purse, She was going to buy it after she got off shift. I put it over my shoulder like a girl would , thanked her and walked out with my new sexy purse. For a long time I kept my patent leather heels in it and my sexy nylons and bra in it too.