I think there should be a forum for other things..

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

Re: I think there should be a forum for other things..

Post by leatherdog420 »

reddresscrossdress wrote:
timay wrote:I like the idea of fucking leather couches, I'd love to post pics of leather couches to see if anyone (besides me) would love to fuck them..

I would <3 to see!

same
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I am about to buy one of those beautiful footstools on ebay! Those things are beautiful! I remember as a kid, going to my cousin's house, and the beanbag chair! It was cobalt blue, and was saying "cum on me!!!!" I cum on footstools, bean bag chairs, and other things. I cum on barbie dolls, and other dolls. My niece had a huge doll when she was a kid. I always wanted to cum on it. One night, i stayed over at my sister's house. I got to sleep alone, in my niece's room. I came on that doll's face! It was nice! She had another doll in a curio cabinet. Well, another night, i stayed the night over there. I slept in the livingroom, near that cabinet. Well, i was horny for the doll, so i opened the cabinet door. It had a magnetic lock on it, and when i opened it, it kinda made the door shudder. I didn't wanna wake anyone up, so i had to be very careful and quiet. Well, i got the doll out. It was a bride doll, about 16 inches tall. Well, i got naked, and put the doll on my cock. I put my cock up the doll's dress, and came a megaload! I cleaned up my mess, and put it back in the cabinet. THEN i got horny for it again, so i went through the same motions, and got the doll out of the cabinet. I came again up it's dress! Fun stuff!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

cant wait to see the pictures. i message wamshoes about that idea about posting leather couches etc.
so far he has not responded.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

hey all i made a poll for leather furniture so go vote when you can.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

leatherdog420 wrote:hey all i made a poll for leather furniture so go vote when you can.
I did! Hopefully the admins will see that we love all sorts of fun things!
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

timay wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 pm I like the idea of fucking leather couches, I'd love to post pics of leather couches to see if anyone (besides me) would love to fuck them..
Oh yes! Post some pics.

I have quite a few that I'll post when I allowed to post photos.