Enjoyed

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aboudy

Enjoyed

Post by aboudy »

Leatherbaglover

Re: Enjoyed

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Mmmmmm.....soo beautiful video :D :D :D :D :D
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

GREAT VIDEO!!! :D

I have to say that whoever does these flash cum videos had balls the size of bowling balls. I would never have the guts to whip my cock out and cum women and their belongings in public like that. The risk of getting caught is way too great for me. You get caught and you are on a sexual deviant registration for life. That being said I see tons of purses that I would love to cum on every day and if I could get away with it I would cum on purses all day till my balls went dry :P

Which leads me to a question. Does anyone know where this takes place. Obviously he keeps it as incognito as possible but maybe some of the background talk or scenes can give someone a clue what country this takes place. The only reason I ask this is as I have watched these videos I have come to the conclusion that the women where this guy operates are some of the most oblivious women in the world. Where I'm from if you get anywhere near as close as this guy is getting to these women they will see you and be watching you like a hawk. Even if you are getting something from a shelf near them they are watching you. I get close enough to press my cock on a ladies purse while on her shoulder she will be grasping it to protect it in case I'm a purse snatcher long before I get anywhere close to it. I'm just curious where this goes on.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Think most of this is set up vids but cool as hell
radared1

Post by radared1 »

If it is not a set up then the person risks going to jail at the least. How about a willing woman who has a purse and she takes her man and lets him cum on it.
timay

Post by timay »

I suppose it helps that he has "balls the size of bowling balls" because his penis is extremely small. His profile says he is from Russia, and I've seen a few of these "public cumming" vids that are all from Russia. So these are either set up and fake (my guess) or Russian women in general are the most oblivious, unobservant humans in the world. At least here in the US you can't get anywhere NEAR a woman like that, much less be able to jizz on her bag...

so like the rest of you I'd love to know what's really going on in these videos...

:roll:
PursesBootsPumps
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

timay wrote:I suppose it helps that he has "balls the size of bowling balls" because his penis is extremely small. His profile says he is from Russia, and I've seen a few of these "public cumming" vids that are all from Russia. So these are either set up and fake (my guess) or Russian women in general are the most oblivious, unobservant humans in the world. At least here in the US you can't get anywhere NEAR a woman like that, much less be able to jizz on her bag...

so like the rest of you I'd love to know what's really going on in these videos...

:roll:

size is not everything.