New craigslist purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

New craigslist purse

Post by pursecummer »

Here are pics of a new leather coach purse I bought off some chick from Craigslist for 10 bucks. Love this kind of purse. Bought my wife two. Show pics of your coach purses and let me know what you think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: New craigslist purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Awesome bag, but sometimes i get a creepy feeling from buying a purse a guy sells. Like maybe he has one of those weird purse fetishes, where he may have masturbated with it. Could you imagine?!?! LOL
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Fantastic cum shoot inside from this nice purse :D :D This is, what I love to see :D :D Sperm inside from a sexy purse :D :wink:
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Likr this :D
100_8286a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

No I only buy purses from women. I jizz them and eventually try to sell them back to consignment stores or thrift shops. There are women out there using my jizzed up purses. Ha
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

That's such a cute little Coach purse... love that style... had one in Navy & White...
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Really? That's hot. Show pics if you still have it. Why did you get rid of it? Was it leather? These coach Demi purses are some of my favorite styles of purse. Did you have fun with it? I have 2 of them and my wife has 2. I cum them all!