That moment when some guys manhood gets tested...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

That moment when some guys manhood gets tested...

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

We've been there. We're at the mall, or wherever, and the words come out of her mouth. "Here, hold my purse for a second. I wanna look at something in this store". It could be your girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, friend, etc. Many guys see their manhood flash before their eyes as they are standing or sitting with a purse in their hand, or on their lap, or next to them. That is, if you don't have a purse fetish, or a sexual attraction to purses. We guys who loooove fucking purses get a boner if we have a nice leather or pvc purse in our lap. In fact, it would be awesome to hear a female say "Here, hold my purse", especially if we are in the car, and she wants to run in a store or wherever. You could put the purse on the raging boner you have in your pants. If she is in there for 5 minutes or longer, you unzip your zipper and pull out your wang to make a little dick to purse contact! What could be sweeter!!??
radared1

Re: That moment when some guys manhood gets tested...

Post by radared1 »

You are so right, and I have had it happen a few times. The weight of the handbag as it sits on your lap, your cock getting harder and harder. when you get the opportunity, you slide your cock out and rub it on the leather. It is so soft and sexy. Your try not to cum or you will never get to hold it again. Here is another thing you can do. Offer to clean her purses, get some coach cleaner and conditioner and you can work on the to your hearts content. The bonus she get a new cleaned handbag. Go for it. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote:You are so right, and I have had it happen a few times. The weight of the handbag as it sits on your lap, your cock getting harder and harder. when you get the opportunity, you slide your cock out and rub it on the leather. It is so soft and sexy. Your try not to cum or you will never get to hold it again. Here is another thing you can do. Offer to clean her purses, get some coach cleaner and conditioner and you can work on the to your hearts content. The bonus she get a new cleaned handbag. Go for it. 8)
Come up with a business idea. Put it on craigslist. "Ladies! Are you tired of your leather purses looking old and shabby? Well i will clean them, top to bottom, inside out, and you will have your purse back, looking good as new!" Then you charge, say, $3.00, or something. You go to the Coach store, buy some good conditioner, and you could have women galore coming to your house, bringing their purses, NOT knowing that you will jizz a river inside and outside of them BEFORE cleaning them up! Of course there will be that one purse that you will jizz all over, and you will clean it up, and it looks sooo beautiful that you have to jizz it again, and clean it again! LOL
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: It could be your girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, friend, etc. Many guys see their manhood flash before their eyes as
Maybe because for a second you imagine if it looks good on you or not?

We all appreciate lovely purses here and I think that may be for a reason. We find comfort and arousal from purses. But some may think "I'm not wearing the right whatever for this purse to look good on me" because I bet there's more out there like me who want to be as feminine as we can publicly without giving up masculinity. Although, I wish that gender wasn't such an issue and I could just carry a cute purse everywhere without someone looking at me sideways.