Wouldn't you LOOOOOOOOVE to cum in there??!?!?!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Wouldn't you LOOOOOOOOVE to cum in there??!?!?!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Library-001.jpg
insidebag.jpg
image_zpsefc01082.jpg
image_zps092d0c08.jpg
EbeneGuts.jpg
DSC02464.jpg
2378739460_cb3c1a9d80.jpg
2378739460_cb3c1a9d80.jpg
I would!!!!! I'd cumblast that area!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Re: Wouldn't you LOOOOOOOOVE to cum in there??!?!?!

Post by lovespurses »

Does a bear shit in the woods? Absolutely, I would rape every single one of those purses. :D Leave the contents covered in my cum. Spread my cum all over the straps and zipper lips into their purses. That way when ever they are using their purses they are touching my cum. Wallets would have my cum too.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

YES :!: :!: :!: :!:
timay

Post by timay »

It's almost like these ladies are just BEGGING for us to deposit our loads into their bags...

awesome!!!
PursesBootsPumps
ilovepursesandpumps

YES! There is NOTHING more desirable, more provocative, than a purse that's open!!! Have you ever been in a bank line, a supermarket line, or anywhere else, where a woman has her purse open, and you HAD TO sneak a peek inside? In your head, you are thinking, "I'd love to be able to freeze time, grab the purse, wank a monster load in it, put it back where i grabbed it from, and then unfreeze time." Can you imagine the ladies' surprise? "Hmmm...i guess some lotion spilled inside my purse" Ewww! It's awfully sticky!!."
:)
timay

Post by timay »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:YES! There is NOTHING more desirable, more provocative, than a purse that's open!!! Have you ever been in a bank line, a supermarket line, or anywhere else, where a woman has her purse open, and you HAD TO sneak a peek inside? In your head, you are thinking, "I'd love to be able to freeze time, grab the purse, wank a monster load in it, put it back where i grabbed it from, and then unfreeze time." Can you imagine the ladies' surprise? "Hmmm...i guess some lotion spilled inside my purse" Ewww! It's awfully sticky!!."
:)
Yes. I'm sure all of us here do that exact same thing. Whenever I'm out anywhere I'm always looking at women's purses and seeing if they are open to look inside, such a fucking boner!!
PursesBootsPumps
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Wouldlove to spray my load inside
ilovepursesandpumps

:)[/quote]
Yes. I'm sure all of us here do that exact same thing. Whenever I'm out anywhere I'm always looking at women's purses and seeing if they are open to look inside, such a fucking boner!![/quote]
Yep! I love doing that as well. Looking at the interior of the bag. Wishing i could be balls deep inside it!! In many situations, the woman ain't too bad looking, either!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

They all have such exquisite accessories in them! So much fun!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy