Purse Fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse Fetish

Post by radared1 »

So, how do you view your fetish? How much money do you spend a month on it? Do you like used purses from thrift stores, or do you buy ones from ebay or craigslist? How about new handbags, do you like patent leather or soft smooth leather? Do you like purses you see on sexy woman that get you going? I am needing to slow down as I spend a lot on my purses, and I love to fondle, feel and fuck them all. How about you? Lets here from you. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purse Fetish

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I need to slow wayyyyyyyy down on my purse buying. It tends to get pretty frenzied. I just bought one this morning off of ebay. It's used. It's made by Lisa Loren. HOT little purse! Cannot wait to get it in a few days! I bought another Rebecca Minkoff morning after bag this morning, too. I buy 99% of my purses used, as they are the best! A woman has carried the purse many times, and i imagine that i'm doing what i want to the purse that she carried innocently. I am making a mess in that purse, with that purse! When i go into thrift stores, and i browse the purse section, picking out some pretty decent ones, and i get excited! I sometimes go home with 3 or 4 purses! I cum in them when i get to the house. I love patent leather ones AND smooth leather ones. I don't really like the pebbled leather ones too much. Some of the vinyl ones are great, but the chemicals involved in the production of vinyl products are NO good for my junk, so i don't mess with vinyl ones too much. I just fear the chemicals will leach from the purse and somehow get into my urethra of my cock, and somehow cause a tumor to grow there someday. I looooooooooooove Rebecca Minkoff leather morning after bags. I have like 15 of them! They are so fun to put a beach ball in, and bounce on while i'm boinking another purse. I love purses that have a vinyl interior, as it's fun to fuck them. The ones with fabric interiors are just no good for fucking, unless i fuck the outside of the purse by cuffing it around my junk and rub up and down till i jizz. In the next year and a half, i will seriously cut down on my purse buying, as i'm saving up to buy a decent car! THEN i will resume the purse buying. I just stick with the purses i have, over 500 of them!