Long leather coats & gloves

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leathercoatlover

Long leather coats & gloves

Post by leathercoatlover »

I have had a fetish for ladies long leather coats & gloves for as long as I can remember. I spend hours surfing the web for vids of women giving blowjobs & having sex in leather coats & gloves. I also have 6 long ladies coats of my own & about 10 or 11 pairs of ladies leather gloves that I wear whilst I masturbate watching these vids.
I love the feel of the leather on my body & around my balls & cock, and often wear 3 or 4 coats, 1 over the other.
I also sky+ any programme I think may contain women wearing coats and/or gloves, and use these if I can't find any new stuff online.

My girlfriend knows about my fetish & does wear a leather coat & gloves (& sometimes boots too in the winter) for sex occassionally. I don't think she has any idea how strong the fetish is though, it's almost an obsession.

It is just that though, an obsession for ladies in leather coats & gloves. I am not into bondage at all, or rubber or latex, or other guys.

Any like-minded people out there?
claudius

Re: Long leather coats & gloves

Post by claudius »

Yep, I am another one out there who loves to wear, play, and do long leather ( and leather-like ) coats! 8) :D I have a number of them and love to wear big soft purses with them , a great combo. :D :D I can share some of my favorite sites for hot leather coats etc. How about sharing and posting some of your coats? ...and I'll share some too. 8)

This is the forum for this fetish and I know there are a lot more guys out there who are turned on by the sight,smell, feel and touch of these wonderful items. I also have several sets of gloves and occassionally use them to complete the outfit. From my perspective you get and wear too much of this stuff!! :D 8)

Anxious to see some of your long ones... :lol:
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Hi, I can check my large archive for what I have!
Maybe we can exchange vids and pics, but I'd rather love short leather gloves...
Please send PM for more...
leathercoatlover

Sorry for the delay in replying, my mum was really ill & eventually passed away a couple of weeks ago & I consequently haven't been on here for a while. It's been a really tough time.

I don't have any personal pics at the moment & am unsure if I want to post them to be honest, but I might do in time.

I would be interested in exchanging vids however (though I think I have most of the stuff available online already), and would certainly be interested in chatting & exchanging stories.

Thanks for the interest :)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hello again leathercoat lover. Very sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. Hope you are working thorugh the grief.

You can share stories of your ( and my) fetish for these wonderful items here. It's a great forum to share our fetishes. You don't have to share pic of your self if you feel uncomfortable but I, and others may really enjoying seeing pictures of some of you coats by themselves. As you know we males are very visually stimulated! :D 8)

Hope to hear form you! :)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

A Shoutout to Leathercoatlover about the passing of your mother. My condolences to you. I know what it feels like! Best wishes to get through the mourning process! We all do that part of it differently, and in our own way.

As far as ladies gloves, where do we buy them? I wouldn't mind buying a pair. I have used a latex glove to get off with, but never a leather one. I don't do ladies coats, either. I just do purses, shoes and boots, as far as things ladies wear. :)
leathercoatlover

Thanks for your kind words guys, it has been really tough going & as there was a post mortem & then an inquest the funeral has been delayed until this week, so the worst day is still to come.
But it's really comforting to know people do care enough to bother posting their condolensces, even complete strangers, so once again thank you for taking the time, it is truly appreciated.

On to happier things. In terms of where I purchase gloves, it varies - I have bought them from department stores, charity shops (I believe they're known as 'thrift stores' in the US) & Ebay.

I will take some pics of my leather coats when I get some time to myself, and maybe some action shots at some point too.

Cheers for now. :)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I guess it's time to go on the web and search around the department store websites for ladies gloves. :) Imagine a lady giving you a handjob with gloves on. wouldn't that be incredible?
leathercoatlover

It is incredible, I speak from experience! :wink:

I went out with a girl who gave me the most amazing blowjob/handjob in leather gloves, and let me cum all over her at the end.

And my present girlfriend has no problem wearing leather gloves, long coat & sometimes boots for sex (though it's a bit warm in the UK for it at the moment).

Nothing beats the sensation of feeling the leather all over her body & her gloves on my cock.

The only problem is once I experienced leather sex, I now find it difficult to get stimulated without leather.

If you're shopping for gloves, my advice would be to get the best quality leather you can afford. Certainly for me it's a visual & sensual thing, and soft leather feels & looks so much better. In the UK you can get a good quality pair for around £40.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Also I would like to express my condolence to the passing of your mother. This is a heavy time, but the life also goes on. It also come again better days than just now :wink:

Also I have a great love for leather coats and gloves, since I can remember. I love everything in ladies´clothing from leather, also her boots and handbags. I remember my mom´s long leather coat, as I was a young guy. I have smuggled him, so often I could do it, into my bed and I had many nice hours with her leather coat :wink: :D . Since him I have a big passion for leather jackets and leather coats. I only use used leather coats and jackets. I love to feel the soft leather on my naked skin, and I love to polish my hard cock by the soft leather, until the sperm soaked everything. I love the smell of leather and ladies' perfume, and I love the noise, the leather while fucking makes.
I know, that the leather is cheaper in your country. So, often I buy my leather for fucking in the UK :D . Meanwhile I have there a nice collection of leather things :wink: