soft handbag of ESPRIT for fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

soft handbag of ESPRIT for fucking

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I feel so horny. Every time when I hold a new, but too used handbag in my hands, I feel so horny. To know which I will press at few moments my hard penis against the soft leather, makes me always very hot. As well as with this noble handbag from Esprit. I immediately let a big, humid stain on the handbag and thereby, the leather becomes so nicely feeling-real. The lady would freak out if she could see it what happens just with her former handbag. She has carried all years her handbag with pleasure and has treated very devotedly, and now my thick penis rubs itself against the soft leather and smears everything with his juices. There where the whole personal stuff of the lady was, I will do a nice mess with my sperm. The handbag and her soft fabric is waiting for her first load from sperm. I smell a fine smell of perfume, while I fuck this handbag and think, besides, of the lady whom she has used before. She will never have supposed it that one can use a handbag also for sexual actions, and this also happens often. That we already by the sight of a hot handbag a hard tail acquire. That we will touch their handbags with our penises until we could cum outside and inside from them. It´s so beautiful to do this with a innocent ladies handbag.
Fickhandtasche03a.JPG
Fickhandtasche03b.JPG
Fickhandtasche03d.JPG
Fickhandtasche03e.JPG
100_8059a.jpg
100_8061a.jpg
100_8062a.jpg
100_8064a.jpg
100_8065a.jpg
100_8066a.jpg
100_8067a.jpg
100_8068a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Re: soft handbag of ESPRIT for fucking

Post by leather purse sex »

Let's see some more pictures of the purse by itself
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Cum. On it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree, lets see some big shots of cum on it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are so right about how they make you feel. Have your tried putting several leather purses draped on your shoulders, your neck and all over your body as you slowly fuck a smooth soft leather bag. It is fantastic. 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

do you still have this purse? It looks so fuckable 8) .
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote:do you still have this purse? It looks so fuckable 8) .
Yes I have and she feels soo soft on my cock :D :D :D :D
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i was horny for purses at the age of 5. I just felt a strong liking for my sister's drawstring tote bag. She had a friend with a clear vinyl bag that i wanted to get sexual with. A cousin of mine had a small patent shoulderbag that she tried to keep me away from when i went to play with it. My aunts and cousins had awesome purses. My sisters, too! My grandmother on my dad's side had an awesome Gucci bag. The best purse belonging to my aunt, which i discussed on here before. Our former housekeeper had that hot purse she carried sitting on our kitchen counter. I would fondle it but was afraid to carry it to my bedroom to fuck it good because she was everywhere in the house cleaning. If she goes into the kitchen and doesn't find her purse, i am in big trouble! So, yeah, the females that hold and carry purses would be insane if they find out what we are doing, or at least want to do, to their purses! I missed out on many opportunities to fuck some awesome purses in my life.