Maybe discussed before...how about clear vinyl bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Maybe discussed before...how about clear vinyl bags

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I remember when i was a kid. My sister got a clear vinyl bag for Christmas. I saw her open it on Christmas morning, and i was like MMMMM!! I want to boink it! So she kept it in her room for a while, and when nobody else was home, i would take a produce bag from a grocery store, put it in the bag, zip the bag up to almost 100% closed, and inflate the grocery bag. It would pump up the bag, so i could ride it. I rode it a few times, and came! I loved that purse! Anyway, i recently went to an indoor swap meet and saw a Michael Kors bag that was see through. It was probably fake, but still, it was $39.50. I am going to buy it tomorrow. It looks soft and rideable, especially when i put a beachball in it and blow it up! WOO HOO!!! I will be checking out the clear vinyl bags on ebay this weekend. Maybe i could find a nice one!