I creamed my new aunt's vinyl purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Re: I creamed my new aunt's vinyl purse

Post by timay »

I added you on Xhamster, my name there is luvcases because I have a huge fetish for leather cigarette cases..let me know if you do too, because I moderate a Yahoo group devoted to them!
PursesBootsPumps
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

timay wrote:I added you on Xhamster, my name there is luvcases because I have a huge fetish for leather cigarette cases..let me know if you do too, because I moderate a Yahoo group devoted to them!
Oh my god you have no idea.

Leather cigarette cases are responsible for multiple fetishes of mine.

There's nothing like a confident woman pulling out a shiny black cigarette case, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up to show how much of a proud woman she is.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Rub ur dick on it and cum over it in a vid man that purse needs a good fucking
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

malcolmwasher31 wrote:Rub ur dick on it and cum over it in a vid man that purse needs a good fucking
Oh and I will, too.

The next time she's around I'm going to ruin whatever purse she brings with her no matter what the style. She always has something hot with her and that's guaranteed. I just wish she wasn't dating/almost married to my uncle or I'd fuck her brains out. I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again: There has never been so much sexual tension between me and anyone else and I know she wants to fuck. If I ever get the chance I'll cum all over her purse while she's holding it against her tits so I can spray my jizz on everything in front of me.
timay

Post by timay »

reddresscrossdress wrote:
timay wrote:I added you on Xhamster, my name there is luvcases because I have a huge fetish for leather cigarette cases..let me know if you do too, because I moderate a Yahoo group devoted to them!
Oh my god you have no idea.

Leather cigarette cases are responsible for multiple fetishes of mine.

There's nothing like a confident woman pulling out a shiny black cigarette case, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up to show how much of a proud woman she is.
Great!!! Here is the group I moderate, hope to see you there!!!

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all_llcf/info
PursesBootsPumps