The most expensive purse you have boinked.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

The most expensive purse you have boinked.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Ok. Just a question here. What's the most expensive purse you have boinked? If you know ABOUt how much the purse was retail brand new, let us know. I have four different high-end purses in my vast collection. They are Rebecca Minkoff, Coach, Kate Spade, and Michael Kors. All four brands are very expensive, as most of you are well-aware. I have 10 Rebecca Minkoff, 5 Kate Spade, 3 Michael Kors, and about 5 modern Coach bags. The 23 purses cost average about $200-$400 each. I bought 95% of them second-hand on ebay or other online site. Maybe i spent an average of $175 for each of them. Yes, i have a very expensive obsession.
radared1

Re: The most expensive purse you have boinked.

Post by radared1 »

That just shows you have very good taste. My most expensive would be a Jimmy Choo purse. New over $2000. Extra large buttery soft leather. a wonderful purse to hold, caress, and play with.
ilovepursesandpumps

I wanna get a Jimmy Choo, Prada, Miu Miu, Balanciaga, and of course my most desired purse of all...a Chanel! I wanna Chanel Jumbo Flap Bag. I have seen them in all their glory, with the leather interior. I desire that purse with much jizz building up in my loins! I don't care what color it is. As long as it is aurhentic CHANEL!
ilovepursesandpumps

I wanna get a Jimmy Choo, Prada, Miu Miu, Balanciaga, and of course my most desired purse of all...a Chanel! I wanna Chanel Jumbo Flap Bag. I have seen them in all their glory, with the leather interior. I desire that purse with much jizz building up in my loins! I don't care what color it is. As long as it is authentic CHANEL!