Getting all worked up and then straddling a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Getting all worked up and then straddling a purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was doing that today. I was penetrating a purse with a very nice, soft, cushy interior. I was getting ready to shoot a load up in it, and then i saw one of my other purses, inflated with a beach ball. It was very plump, and i straddled it, feeling the soft leather against my nuts. I then had ANOTHER purse that has a big compartment, and so i stuck my head in it. I then shot a megaload up in the purse! It was mindblowing! The afterglow was glorious!
radared1

Re: Getting all worked up and then straddling a purse

Post by radared1 »

take some pictures and show us.
claudius

Re: Getting all worked up and then straddling a purse

Post by claudius »

Yep,the more areas and parts of your body that we can get involved the more erotically exciting! 8) :D

Having them in our genitals, in our face , and else where is very exciting and adds variation with stimulation. I try to be creative too and that's why I often like to add in gloves, boots, dresses, skirts, and coats at times. Sometime just the penis in purse experience is best. :D :D :D
To each his or her own!