big green purse fro St.P day fun

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

big green purse fro St.P day fun

Post by claudius »

This St. Patrick's day I got out all my green stuff and also played with this huge, ultra, ultra soft and smooth Chinese Laundry purse that I bought a few years ago. (got one in brown, black, and fuscha too!! :D ) Green isn't my favorite sexy color but this one turns me on. 8) :D

It is great to over stuff with soft sweaters or the like and go to work! Sometimes get all of them together for a big tote/purse orgie.

Just thought I'd share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Re: big green purse fro St.P day fun

Post by broker72 »

i too am not a fan of green.. but this one looks nice.. enjoy it.. post burgundy bag pics pls
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love the purse!! There are a few hunter green bags on ebay that i've been interested in. HOT purses!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I. Would like to see all of them together and perhaps s picture to two of you dressed in your black outfit with the bags