How far has your purse obsession gone?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

How far has your purse obsession gone?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

1) Do you buy purses every week?
2) Do you have hundreds of purses?
3) Do you have wank sessions where you bring out multiple purses and hump them, jizz them, ride them, etc?
4) Do you sleep with purses, whether they are on your bed, or even tucked inside your PJ's/sweats/whatever you wear to bed?
5) Do you stalk women in public, gazing at their purses, or taking a quick glance at them, or even take out your phone and secretly record video/take pics of purses?
6) When you are at a supermarket, and a woman has her purse in the shopping cart, do you fantasize about taking the purse out of the cart, where you may somehow rush it into the store's bathroom for a quick jizzing?
7) Do you go to female friends houses/family members houses, and if they have a hot purse, do you plot and scheme to get alone with the purse, for a quick hump/jizzing?
8) Do you view/download lots of videos on youtube of purses, even some of the "What's in my bag" videos, or even the purse collection videos?
9) Do you think you may have gone overboard with your purse collection, like maybe you might have bought TOO many? 10) Do you think you have acquired a purse by shady means, and maybe that makes you feel guilty?
11) Do you go/have you gone into debt with your purse collection?
12) Do you tell your close friends about your purse obsession? Would you ever?

I am curious. I will answer these questions later on today. I would just like to know how far the users purse collections has gone on this site. Of course you don't have to answer the questions if you don't want to.
lovespurses

Re: How far has your purse obsession gone?

Post by lovespurses »

I'll be the first to tackle this question I guess and try to get this ball rolling.

question 1. No
question 2. No
question 3. yes
question 4. yes when the girlfriend isn't around. In my case not to often anymore.
question 5. yes, definitely
question 6. yes, I do
question 7. yes, I most definitely do.
question 8. yes
question 9. No, I have not
question 10.
question 11. No
question 12. No. I'll take this fetish of mine to the grave.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

1). No once a month
2). 20 plus my wife's
3). Yes
4). When wife is gone
5). Yes
6). Yes
7). Would try it but usually too risky
8). Yes
9). No
10). Yes when younger
11). No
12). No
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

1) No, but every month
2) YES :D
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) No
6) Yes
7) Yes
8) Sometimes
9) No
10) No
11) No
12) No, only like-minded people :wink:
claudius

Post by claudius »

1. At least once a month
2. probably
3. often
4. when get the chance
5. love looking..will go up and ask her where she got it and that my wife has been looking for one JUST like that for a long time and where did she get it?..(lie of coarse) sometimes I ask her if I can touch it too! Bold but fun
6. just fantasy
7. not now, too risky
8.yes
9. Yes but why not?? life is too short
10. no
11. no (purses are a priority in my opinion)
12. no not directly but obvious to some when I wear or carry them alot

interesting survey.... let's have more of you respond...
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Question 12 Yeah and alot of my female friends let me borrow them to jizz over
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Details patent lover! That is what I love. Would love to hear stories or see pics of womens purses you have raped! That's awesome
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the question
1 thru 4 yes
6 and 7 no
8 and 9 yes
10 no
11 and 12 yes.

8)
Laura91_is_a_dork

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

1) No.
2) No. I have probably ten or fifteen at this point. Had I kept all of them from childhood onward, then, yeah.
3) I've used multiple purses before and usually wear a couple of them while I do it.
4) Nope. I only sleep with my Portia Porcupine doll. (and, no. Nothing sexual is done with her. Anyone that would attempt that would get the shit kicked out of them.)
5) Of course not. Anyone that would stalk me would run the risk of ending up in the hospital or jail (or both).
6) Nope. (and again, anyone that would attempt this with I would get fucked up in an instant.)
7) No. However, I did a few things with one of my cousin's bags as a form of revenge. :lol:
Eight) No.
9) No.
10) None Applicable
11) No.
12) I only discuss it with those who have similar interests. I would never discuss this with friends or family. (for obvious reasons)
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Well it's a strange thought I was once looking at a friends purse( handbags here) and said not thinking I'd love to have some fun hadn't realised that said it out loud whoops and she asked what do you mean so explained about my fetish and she said that I could borrow them as long as I observed certain rules

Rule 1 clean it after use
Rule 2 don't mark insides

So works out for me it's same friend that bought me the ones I'd mentioned in other posts