New usesd leather handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

New usesd leather handbag

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Today I was in a second-hand goods store to buy a used leather handbag. I was already the last days hotly on something from leather, so I decided today, that I will look around after a nice leather handbag for fucking. In the store, I must not search a very long time, to find a used leather handbag. Already far away a nice, white handbag illuminated me. Original from the eighties and almost as good as new and for fucking so nice. With pleasure I would already have introduced in the store my hard tail into this handbag, to give her her first load from sperm. I paid the five euros for this handbag, well knowingly she will find out very soon a completely new use.
Now at home, this handbag has had, in the meantime, a very intensive contact with my tail. Again one other, new leather handbag whose new use as a condom is very similar. Their very soft inner life is a relief for my penis, and I shoot my seeds into her inside.
Maybe I will fuck this handbag countless often, or I am reserved something and sell it on Ebay to another lady. Nice thought if another lady this well fucked part further used :lol: :lol: :lol: .

100_8146.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.