big leather travel purse II

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: big leather travel purse II

Post by radared1 »

Love looking at your collection, so very sexy and hot.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Unfortunately my last computers hard drive just went belly up. It's taken time to get a new one and get going. :evil: I have some recent pictures of new purses that I have but can't download them from the camera until I get new drivers.

Meanwhile I do have some of other big soft purses that I really like. Here are some of them for you viewing pleasure. Maybe one or two turn you on like they do me. :lol: :lol:

Don't know shy but now I can't add images???? Get yellow triangle that say can't do...What's up ? Can't drag into this reply box either.

Help ! :roll:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

somebody help, he has great pictures.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Absolutely love those bigggg purses.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Try again...I love to play with these big babies! :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My two favorites are thre Jimmy Choo, I would love to have that purse and the extra large smooth shoulder bag it is the third one from the end. These are great pictures, I like the big brown one too.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

😍
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Claudius as usual.. all the bags look GREAT.. cant wait to see more.. i dont have any new bags to post as of now.. plan to buy some soon..
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Claudius as usual.. all the bags look GREAT.. cant wait to see more.. i dont have any new bags to post as of now.. plan to buy some soon..
claudius

Post by claudius »

Just found out the camera I was using, Olympus ,no longer will download any pictures to Windows 10...and they won't update drivers!! :evil: Just have to "throw away" the camera. That's progress???? :roll:

I did just get 4 new big soft new purses and 2 on the way. Can't share until I get a new camera. :( But just ejaculated into a big new back beauty, so all is still good. :D