Ways to.make a purse slouchy

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Ways to.make a purse slouchy

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Has anyone done this? I have kinda softened a purse by having a lot of sex with it. I also tend to suck on a purse as i am maing love with another purse. I have slept with a purse tucked into my sweats. I dry-hump purses, too, by putting a beach ball inside it and inflating it. It takes a while, but the end result is great! The purse loses it's sturdiness. You weaken the purse and it makes it sexually a lot more fun. There are a few purses on a few websites which appear to be very stiff, which could use a lot of boinking! I will buy them soon!
Handbaglover

Re: Ways to.make a purse slouchy

Post by Handbaglover »

Never tried inflating a beach ball inside a bag before does it actually work?
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Well, I am stradeling the purse. My weight is pushing down on it. It does loosen it up. I don't fully inflate it, so there is some play in there! Some purses are stiff leather, and when I break it in by riding it and humping it, I do see some flimsyness to the previously hard, stiff leather. I am trying to find more ways to make a purse slouchy. I am thinking body heat while it's tucked in my sweat pants while I sleep is also helping out.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Try filling them with hand towels, you can buy them at Costco for rally cheap prices. Other methods include old sweaters or shirts that you do not want. Still another is like they stuff new purses with a Coach. Roll up white paper, no newsprint, an stuff the bag. I have also gone to a leather store and bought scrapes to fill the bag. If you can get fresh cut leather the scent is wonderful. Hope these suggestions help. The best would be to find a woman who would help you share your fetish. You could hold her purses I your lap in the car at movies etc..
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Yep. I bought another one of my favorite purses, the Rebecca Minkoff MAM, just the other night. It came friday, AND SO DID I!!! HAHA I put the beach ball into it, and inflated it. It made it really bouncy as i straddled the purse. I rubbed my cock against the bottom of the purse, where the stiffness is at on most purses, and it made it somewhat slouchy. I intend to weaken the purse's bottom more and more. Another way i weaken it is to apply lots of hand lotion to it, and rub and rub and rub and rub the purse against my cock until it starts getting wet and slouchy.