New Handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Handbaglover

New Handbag

Post by Handbaglover »

hey everyone,

if you have been following this forum for a while you may remember i posted earlier about my tan chloe paddington, well i was searching around on eBay and came across another one that i just had to add to my collection it is in navy blue and its totally gorgeous. it is the softest and most supple leather bag i have ever felt, i did take it to a official chloe boutique as well to get it authenticated because there are a lot of fakes out there now and both my navy paddy and my sand paddy are both authentic i did forget to bring the tan one oops, but the assistant in the store said that they didn't make many of the navy ones and i can't remember the official colour name but it is one of the rarest paddington's that you can buy! either way i just love the paddington bags i now have 3 and i am always looking for more of them!
i will post some pictures of them both soon :)
malcolmwasher31

Re: New Handbag

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Show us
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handbaglover

Post by Handbaglover »

As promised here are my two other paddington the blue one is my favourite one. the leather is so soft!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Very sexy bags
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I want to see your cum on these handbags :wink: :wink: :D :D :D
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

very nice indeed, 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

How much did you pay for your Paddington? I bet a small fortune, eh?
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Also, cum tends to degrade leather. I hope you are cleaning the purses after you nut on them.