New Purses I borrowed From The Store

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

New Purses I borrowed From The Store

Post by pursecummer »

So this is one of my favorite pastimes. I go to the store find some nice fuckable purses, buy them then fuck the shit out of them and cum on them and in them pockets etc. then return them to the store thinking about the women that will be using them after me. It's great. Its like fucking free new purses. Anyone else ever do this? These are the latest ones I borrowed. The green one is an expensive Ralph Lauren leather purse that I wrap around my dick with lotion and fuck. I came in it's pocket. The other big one is the softest leather like material and I used lotion on that one too. It has side pockets to fuck and cum in. If only the women knew! I've never been busted and don't know how I ever would. The cashiers never take the time to really inspect them they are too busy. Even if they did I would say I don't know how that got in there must be a manufacturing defect. They could never prove it. HA!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: New Purses I borrowed From The Store

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I would do this.. buy a purse, cream it, and take it back. Maybe a trip to the local Sax Fifth Avenue would be in order, to buy a high-end purse... How about someone buying a Chanel bag, creaming it, and then take it back... Wouldn't that be incredible!?!?!