I was fucking a purse..and i had another purse on my chin...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

I was fucking a purse..and i had another purse on my chin...

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I was fucking a purse, and had another purse, a Kate Spade patent leather bag, on my face and chin. I was lovingly kissing the purse. Part of the purse was in my mouth. I was sucking on the purse, too. I was using my tongue to glide across the hot purse. The purse was enveloping my face as i breathed my hot breath onto the purse. It was softening the purse up, and making things hot and heavy. I shot my load into the purse, and the black patent purse was still on my face, and i was feeling so good with the purse on my mug!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooove Kate Spade purses!!!!
radared1

Re: I was fucking a purse..and i had another purse on my chi

Post by radared1 »

Nice, I know how you feel. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Re: I was fucking a purse..and i had another purse on my chi

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Yep! I bought yet ANOTHER Kate Spade purse online a few weeks back. This one isn't as nice as my leather and patent leather KS bags. It has potential! It's a hard purse right now, but i think if i hump it a lot, it will break in and become slouchy. I put a beach ball inside it, and blew it up. It has two zipped compartments, on either side, and in the middle, it closes a by a little magnetic disc. I just need to put another beach ball on the other side, and sleep with it a few times, humping it as i'm going to bed. I think it will break in nicely.
radared1

Re: I was fucking a purse..and i had another purse on my chin...

Post by radared1 »

How about some pictures