wife's new purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

wife's new purses

Post by pursecummer »

So my wife needed a new purse with a long strap for a trip. The one she wanted wasn't coming in time so I found and bought a vintage small coach purse in a consignment shop. Love those old leather purses. She actually liked it and used it. So hot to see her wear it. Then the new one came and its awesome also. I haven't given that one to her yet. Waiting for a good time to do it. Been cumming both of them and they feel so good. The old one has a nice leather pocket to fuck and cum in. I just got done cumming in her everyday large coach purse to carry my cum around with her. Let me know what you think and let's see some of your wife's/girlfriends purses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Re: wife's new purses

Post by ifucklthr »

does she know you cum in her purses
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

She has no idea I cum in all her purses however she knows I have a purse fetish and she knows I "use" her purses but as long as I clean them afterwards and there are no signs on the outside she doesn't get mad. She has gotten mad a couple times when I didn't clean one properly and she had to wear the purse in public with some small spots of dried cum on it. She would probably be pissed and digusted if she knew I came inside them
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

LOL! That's funny! She knows you cum on them, but not inside them? LOL Just make sure you clean up your mess, and she will never know. Sometimes we like to treat a purse like a pussy. We wanna cum in it, and let the owner clean it out. haha.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

his wife would hate me i cum on the outside and leave it there
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Ever fuck a chick's purse over a long period of time, like months or so, and the once very stiff purse that hold's it's shape all of a sudden is broken in, where it's quite slouchy? I've done that with my own purses. A purse retains it's shape for maybe 10 jizz sessions, and then it start's to lose it.. I add aloe vera lotion as i'm fucking the purse, and pretty soon, the purse starts looking kinda warped. The bottom of the purse has been squished and squeezed around my cock so much, it won't stand up on it's own, even if it has metal feet. Awesome!! I really break them in!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I prefer to keep them clean and pristine, I love to feel my cock sliding on the smooth leather while I am holding or kissing other leather purse. My cock gets real hard then I feel a sensation in my balls telling me I am going to cum soon. I love the feeling when my seed shoots out on the leather bag. Keep up the good work, there is nothing better. 8)
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah I have to keep the outsides clean or she will not use them. I don't want that