So what went did you think when you first jizzed a purse?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

So what went did you think when you first jizzed a purse?

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Did you feel ashamed at all? Did you feel naughty? Was it a purse you had your eyes on for a while? Was it a family member's purse? Let's hear about your first encounter with a female's purse as a sex toy!! I was messing with purses since i was a toddler. I rummaged through my sister's room and found a hot little purse one day, and it was before puberty, so i couldn't cum on it. I just wanted to put my penis inside it. A few years later, when i was about 14 or 15, i found another purse she had. I just put my penis inside it, and was rubbing the purse with my hands. Then i shot a load up in it. I felt the funniest feeling i ever felt. I wanted to experience that feeling again, so i masturbated with other purses of hers. Her and my older sister shared a purse and that was a very hot looking purse. It was black leather, and kinda small. I wanted to shoot a wad up on it, but i could never get it alone. I rummaged through their room they shared, but never found it. One day, in the late 80's/early 90's, and was rummaging through my older sister's yard sale stuff, as she had stored it in my garage. She was also having the sale at the same house. Well, i found that hot, black purse! I was sexually excited! I ran it into the house, and into my bedroom. I closed the door and locked it. It had a fabric interior. I wanted to cream the outside soft leather part. I had turned it inside out, and squirted in some hand lotion. Then i zipped it almost all the way closed, except some room for my cock. I then massaged my cock with the purse, and it wasn't long before i showered the purse with some lovin'!!! It was a very nice, hot, black, leather, sexually stimulating purse! It is now 2015 and i have probably had sex with over 900 purses that another woman had owned and carried previously. The thrill is always there! I am on a buy/sell/trade website and i am buying purses galore! I have the hottest Kate Spade purse arriving to my house next week. I will be posting photos of it. It is fucking out of this world beautiful! I will make a mess on it. I will put a beach ball inside it, and inflate it, and ride it! I will sleep with it! It's really a stunningly beautiful bag. I also have a couple other purses i will be paying for this coming friday. They will be here in about 10 days. I also have some hot boots coming. I love masturbating with boots, too, so i will post pics of the hot boots that are arriving in 10 days. I will be jizzing purses and boots for many years to come!!