Wife's Brown Leather Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smcb7915

Wife's Brown Leather Purse

Post by smcb7915 »

My wife left her purse home when she went for a run last weekend, so I decide to leave a present for her!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Re: Wife's Brown Leather Purse

Post by pursecummer »

That's hot. I do that all the time with my wifes purses. Do the shake and bake next time. After you cum in it zip it up and shake it around. Gets the cum everywhere. What brand is that purse? Suede? I like to put some of my cum on the strap where she always holds it and puts it on her shoulder. More pics. Thanks. Show us some of her other purses. On a different not anyone out there pay a girl for her purse on the spot? I think it might work. You'd have to be willing to shell out some cash though. Think about it. See some hot chick with a hot soft leather hobo purse. Get the balls to go up to her and say that you have been looking for that exact purse for your wife and you would give her x amount for it and you can take your wallett etc out of it. That would be awesome
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

This is a perfect purse job :!: :!: :!: Fantastic :!: :!: :!: If possibly, please more of it :D :D
timay

Post by timay »

Man her wallet is hot as fuck!
PursesBootsPumps
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

does she know you shot cum in her purse?
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That's hot! You cum in her purse, with all of her other things inside it. Her wallet, makeup bag, pens, notepads, pencils, kleenex, phone, etc. Can you imagine doing that in a purse of a woman you didn't know? Go to a party, and roam the house, and stumble on a locked door. It's the purse and coat room. Somehow you turn the handle, and the door wasn't locked! You go in, and there are 10-20 purses, all for the raping! You just spend a while in that room, or maybe hide in the closet, fucking each purse. That would be awesome!! Cum in a chick's purse, and shake it around. Then when she's ready to leave the party, she grabs her purse. She reaches in for her keys, and gets a handfull of jizz! She thinks it's hand lotion that spilled. :)
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

ihumpherpurse wrote:That's hot! You cum in her purse, with all of her other things inside it. Her wallet, makeup bag, pens, notepads, pencils, kleenex, phone, etc. Can you imagine doing that in a purse of a woman you didn't know? Go to a party, and roam the house, and stumble on a locked door. It's the purse and coat room. Somehow you turn the handle, and the door wasn't locked! You go in, and there are 10-20 purses, all for the raping! You just spend a while in that room, or maybe hide in the closet, fucking each purse. That would be awesome!! Cum in a chick's purse, and shake it around. Then when she's ready to leave the party, she grabs her purse. She reaches in for her keys, and gets a handfull of jizz! She thinks it's hand lotion that spilled. :)

Done it, it's a mind blowing, wonderful experience. I do it if I have access to a woman's purse and a little privacy to myself. Never been caught yet. I'll keep doing it to.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Yes, It would be quite a beautiful experience! Sometimes, you wanna leave your jizz in it or all over it. Other times, you wanna clean it up, so that the girl doesn't suspect a thing. Maybe you can return to the scene of the crime and rape the purse again, and even again if the opportunity is there.
KJS

Post by KJS »

brown and burgundy purse ar emy fav what brand it it?