Grannys leather handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Grannys leather handbag

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Last week I found this old leather handbag recumbent on the street ground in the near from a big bulky refuse heaps. Every Wednesday is in my town bulky refuse removal and then sometimes there lay complete apartment contents on the street. So also on late tuesday evening. I was to late at night in a bar and on the foot way home I have gone past to several bulky refuse aggregations. In a remote locality I have searched for myself a place where I could pee, finally. Then there immediately beside a heap of bulky refuse I found this grannys leather handbag. Other people had already rummaged through the extensive rubbish heap, everywhere things have lain scattered. So also this soft leather handbag from long past times. When I have lifted them from the ground, my cock has become equally hard. I noted this this handbag softly was padded, what made me even more hotly. I suddenly noticed, how my stiff penis bumped against the soft leather and he has left a big spot of humidity there at this point. In spite of the scanty lighting the handbag with this humidity spot looked absolutely hot. This was probably her first meeting with a hard and humid penis and I decided, that this not her last meeting will be. The next day she would have passed with big security to the garbage destruction. I could not admit this and thus I which gets this leather handbag a new use decided. I would have raped this grannys leather handbag best still on site the first time, but it was better to go home, nevertheless.
Then there the old, good leather piece has got her first right fucking, and I squirted my whole sperm into her inside. She smells so wonderfully of the perfume of her former owner and her inside sheath is of real silk. This silk feels absolutely good if I rub my penis in it, and she soaks up my sperm with big joy. The older lady whose leather handbag I just fuck would never probably understand it why can generate her former handbag still so much joy. Many decades she has served as a usual handbag in the everyday life, and now she carries only my sperm in her inside.

omafickhandtasche02c.JPG
omafickhandtasche02f.JPG
100_7841a.jpg
100_7842a.jpg
100_7843a.jpg
100_7845a.jpg
100_7846a.jpg
100_7847a.jpg
100_7848a.jpg
100_7849a.jpg
100_7851a.jpg
100_7852a.jpg
100_7853a.jpg
100_7854a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: Grannys leather handbag

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Great find!!! You are gonna have fun with that bag!! Here in Vegas, we have charity bins where people bring clothing and stuff to, and the needy just sift through it to take what they want. I have wanted to check out such a bin, to see if there are any nice purses there. One day, i will. I haven't thought about trash picking for purses. I probably would never go that route. I would do the charity bins, though.
Leatherbaglover

ihumpherpurse wrote:Great find!!! You are gonna have fun with that bag!! Here in Vegas, we have charity bins where people bring clothing and stuff to, and the needy just sift through it to take what they want. I have wanted to check out such a bin, to see if there are any nice purses there. One day, i will. I haven't thought about trash picking for purses. I probably would never go that route. I would do the charity bins, though.
Here in Germany there are these charity containers also, but for some years are sure this burglary. One simply can not approach any more to the contents. Up to this conversion I have searched often and with pleasure in such charity containers for handbags and other leather clothing, but today this is not possible any more. DAMN :!: . Thus only the well-arranged bulky refuse disposal remains just, particularly close to retirement homes. There I find every now and then high-quality leather handbags to fucking :D .
Leatherbaglover

I have found this soft leather handbag also in the bulky refuse of a budgetary dissolving. She is one of the softest leather handbags I ever touched with my penis. I will never forget the first orgasm which I had with this handbag. It still was there and then, only few minutes after I had found them in a garbage bag, together with some other handbags. I had already more than 1 week no orgasm and my eggs were very thick. When I have searched in this garbage bag, and have found in it this handbag, together with some others, the zipper from my jeans opened like from ghost hand. My stiff penis jumped out and I shot a thick load of sperm on the leather from the handbags. Besides, this black, wonderful soft leather handbag has got the most from my sperm. It looked so nice as the white cream ran on the leather and has dripped onto the other handbags. Meanwhile it was quite early in the morning and it easily started to rain. I selected the handbags for fucking, and have left the rest handbags, soaked with my sperm, to her destiny.
100_3630a.jpg
100_3631a.jpg
100_3632a.jpg
100_3634b.jpg
100_3635b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

more
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

mannnn i'm super rock hard from those pictures.