Girlfriends leather handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Girlfriends leather handbag

Post by Leatherbaglover »

A few days ago my good friend Monika had asked me whether I can help her. She wanted to clear her wardrobes thoroughly to deliver theirs not more used things and clothes to the Red Cross. For this purpose she has asked me whether I can drive the clothes bags with my car to the Red Cross. Of course I have speculated on the fact that I will find something nice in it, for fucking. Then this morning it was limited so far. I loaded five bulging plastic bags in my car. Already with the invitation I noted something interesting in one of the plastic bags. On the way to the delivery place of the Red Cross I have stopped on a remote parking bay. There I have examined first the clothes bags. To my big joy I found in it Monikas big, black leather handbag, on this I was hot for a long time. Unfortunately, this was also the only useful finding. But this leather handbag compensates all that. The leather is so beautiful soft and erotic. Then I have delivered the remaining things to the RK, only Monika´s leather handbag stayed behind lonely in my car. Now she is in my house and on my stiff penis, sunk into the soft leather. There where Monika had touched her handbag with the fingers, now I rub my hard and humid penis. The last ten years, so long I know Monika, I was hotly on this leather handbag. Whenever I have seen Monika with this handbag, I got a stiff cock in my trousers. It must have been her favorite handbag, as often as I have seen her with this, and it looked always very erotic when Monika carried this handbag, hanging on her shoulder. To my joy, I had succeeded during the past years, several times in approaching unnoticed this handbag. Unfortunately, these were mostly only very brief contacts to fuck properly too briefly around them. Once, Monika had forgotten this leather handbag in my car. She had slided under the front passenger seat and had been forgotten in the shopping hectic rush there. Then early in the evening Monika had called me to ask for her handbag. I went to my car where I found them then also under the seat. Monika was very glad to hear this, and I could persuade her to my luck from the fact that I will deliver the handbag the next morning to her. This night her handbag was mine and she got a lot of fucking. The only restriction was that I could leave no perfidious tracks in and on the handbag. Fucking was nice, nevertheless and the next day Monika got back her well used handbag. Now this is about five years ago and from now I can fuck Monika´s leather handbag, so often I want. Finally, my sperm may leave his tracks on the soft leather and new signs of the use are added there.

The handbag
100_7837a.jpg
100_7838b.jpg
100_7839a.jpg
100_7840a.jpg
The bags lady
Monika.jpg
Monika 1.jpg
Handbags new home
100_7834a.jpg
100_7835a.jpg
100_7836a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: Girlfriends leather handbag

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Thst bag looks amazing!! Happy purse jizzing!!