Colleague's black leather bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: Colleague's black leather bag

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Just your luck the purse is left under her desk. An easy target. I remember some times in the past i could had a purse a female had owned and carried. My aunt's purse, my housekeeper's small shoulderbag, etc. The green purse my mom's friend owned was the only one i actually took for a quick jizzing. She knocked. I let her in. She put her purse on our coffee table. She went in to talk to my mom. I submitted to my overwhelming urge to jizz her purse. I walked hurriedly to my bedroom. I closed the door. I pulled down my pants, and greased up my pole. I started rubbing the purse with it. I came rather quickly! I wish i had more time, but had no idea how long she was going to be talking to my mom. If she comes out of that room, walks to the livingroom, looks and sees her purse missing, i am dead meat!!
tatu880

Post by tatu880 »

Its been while since I updated this. I had returned this bag to its owner some time back.. After a few days of abusing it, i returned the bag underneath her table and she did not asked anybody about it.

Before I returned it, i did some hot showering with it and recorded a video.

She has no idea how much fun I had with it.. I saved my piss overnight for this moment. hehehe

YouTube link --> https://youtu.be/gxe6-re3lNg
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Fantastic video!!! I love to piss on purses too :D :D :D

http://thisvid.com/videos/purse-pissing2/
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I had an experience many years ago about purse pissing. Well, my sister's friend had a small makeup bag. It had a really soft vinyl interior. I spent hours trying to fuck it, but i guess i was tooo young to do it. This was before i had ever had an orgasm. Anyway, i just took the purse into the bathroom, stood over the toilet, and pissed in it. It was cool, but also a bummer because i really wanted to nut inside it!