Hello Kitty, Betty Boop, etc..

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Hello Kitty, Betty Boop, etc..

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Has anyone here had a subfetish with purse cumming, where a particular cartoon character turned you on? How about a hello kitty purse? I always wanted to shoot my wad all over a Betty Boop purse! I have seen a ton on ebay and other sites. Maybe i will buy a few this Betty Boop purses this weekend. I wanna see my jizz rolling down the sides of Betty Boop's mug. It will look like she is crying, or....eureka!! She took a load to the face!!
BigVol

Re: Hello Kitty, Betty Boop, etc..

Post by BigVol »

I hear you on that, Betty Boop is kinda hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Nice bag!! I remember a long time ago. My niece had a Hello Kitty beach ball. The vinyl was sooo deliriously nice, as it was clear. It smelled sooo wonderful. The vinyl scent was orgasmic! Nobody was home except me. I found the ball in sis' room. I wasted no time! i got undressed, and got on the ball!! I humped it, and had a massive orgasm! I remember the ball on the floor, my thighs surroundingthe ball, with my jizz rolling down the sides of it. It was so picturesque!
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Nice bag
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

I've got a Ruby gloom one but not usually keen on character type purses (handbags in uk)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

oh i love character purses!!!! I love see thru vinyl bags with Barbie, Hello Kitty, Sofia the first, etc.