Leather Purses in Shopping Carts

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Leather Purses in Shopping Carts

Post by timay »

anyone have any good sightings or stories...?

You know what I mean, you're walking along at some store (grocery, department) and you see this GLORIOUS leather bag that makes you absolutely weak.....

you want the owner to look the other way so you can grab it.. and hope the security cameras aren't working..LOL

anyone?????
PursesBootsPumps
Laura91

Re: Leather Purses in Shopping Carts

Post by Laura91 »

Anyone that would snatch my purse would get their fucking ass beat. It's not easy to jerk off on/with your favorite purse when your wrists and hands have been turned into maracas.
ihumpherpurse

Re: Leather Purses in Shopping Carts

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I would fantasize about doing just that, but never actually do it. The only person would do such a thing would be a purse snatcher. They take a huge risk in grabbing a purse from a cart, they might as well just take the purse and run from the store. You know that the woman is going to freak out when she notices her purse is missing. The security is going to look everywhere. They are going to check the closest people that were near her cart before it went missing. You'd be screwed, blued and tattooed. Like i said, it would be just a fantasy, but never a reality.