Brand new MK purse for her birthday

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tatu880

Brand new MK purse for her birthday

Post by tatu880 »

Hi guys. I've been following this forum for awhile. So finally this is my first post. :D

I have a fetish for anything leather since I was a kid many many years ago. I've fucked leather chairs, sofas, leather jackets, and lately I'm into leather bags and purses. I've fucked numerous bags over the years and lately my favorite are Coach bags.

My wife always wanted a Michael Kors bag so i decided to buy one for her. This bag costed 300 bucks and is simply gorgeous. The rich brand new leather smell is superbly arousing and the thick leather is so soft and supple.

Before giving the bag to her on her birthday, I decided to give it some love of mine and cream my seed onto its soft and supple leather.. :twisted:
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image8.JPG
image9.JPG
image10.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image7.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Re: Brand new MK purse for her birthday

Post by claudius »

Wecome tatu!! :D :D We are all glad that you are out of the" purse/leather closet" and able to share with us :D :D

Most of us know you feel! That is a super-sweet turn on purse and buying it ...for her but using it yourself is wonderful ( and what many of us married do)! 8) You are hooked my friend. The feeling of cuming onto a turn-on purse is incredible..right?? I see more purses in your future.

Please continue to share your stories and pictures and hopefully enjoy ours. This is a vicarious turn-on for all of us.

Be well and happy!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

So jealous i would love to.spray my load over that
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Still enjoying this! What a perfect bag. My love for Kors leather grows!
Any updated shots of the bag? You must be 'loving' it : )
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Another birthday coming up, I can not wait for this year's gift.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That’s great. I buy all my wife’s purses and have given a bunch to her for Xmas and birthdays but only before I cum on them. It’s awesome to then see her wear them. Show us pics of your wife’s other purses. Thanks
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Show us the bag now, has the seed caused any problems with the leather?