Teachers with sexy leather bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Teachers with sexy leather bags

Post by timay »

Can any of you remember a hot teacher you once had who maybe walked into the classroom holding a purse you just wanted to fucking rape?
PursesBootsPumps
broker72

Re: Teachers with sexy leather bags

Post by broker72 »

oh yes.. i remember my english teacher who wore a big black oversized hobo always slouchy and shiny and soft leather all over that gigantic purse.. needless to say i never paid attention to a word she said as my attention was always on her black leather bag.. i would make it a point everyday to follow her out of class with a hope to be able to touch and feel the soft gooey leather.. lovely feeling
claudius

Post by claudius »

Of coarse, how could we forget! :D One of my teachers had a big black patent (or shiny vinyl purse..couldn't tell which) that alway gave me erections, in junior high, just to see it .....boy, would I have loved to get my hands and other body parts on that bag :D 8) Black patent has alway been one of my favorite type of purses.

The same year a girl in homeroom had a large soft vinyl drawstring tote that also gave me a hard on every day. Some of the many purses I've collected over the years are probably attempts to reclaim this early fantasy of having it. Multiple times I was fortunate to "accidently" bump into her and her purse. I still sigh and get palpitaions just thinking of it! :D :)

I also remember two purse "materials" from that time that really turned me on. One was call "marshmellow" and was a really cushy vinyl in contrast to the older vinyls that were more stiff, The other which was in vogue for a while was called "wet look" and was a soft textured crinkly shinly fabric. They made coats and purses out of this for a while and it was "in". Bought my wife a red coat and purse out of it and of coarse really used it on the side 8) 8) Do any of you remember this? I recently found a back coat on EBay and a white one made out of the wet look material ( which is shown on my recent post of white purses for summer....it's hanging over the couch).
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

This question brings back some warm and fuzzy memories of my 7th grade math teacher's Dooney and Bourke purse she had. This would have been 1997/ 1998 time frame.

My 7th grade math teacher Miss Carr had this awesome Dooney and Bourke purse like the one I have pictured here. The purse was full of stuff. The part I will always remember is that the slip in pocket on the back of the purse was always full of papers and envelopes. The purse in general was always quite full and plump. Miss Carr was a new teacher fresh out of college. Very good looking. 5' 8", slender build. She only had been teaching school for 2 or 3 years so she might have been 25 years old at that point. She always dressed up well in tight fitting clothes, add that purse in and holly fuck was she cock arousing.

I did manage to have 1 encounter with Miss Carr's purse without getting caught. But I'm not going to get into that story on this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I to remember the soft vinyl of the sixties, ouch, that makes me look really old. I had two purses that even though they were vinyl, they felt so good I would stick them in my pants and wear them against my cock. I love to fill them up with soft towels then rub my big cock on them and very soon I would shoot my seed all over them. I first had a black one then I got a white one. The two together were great.
Later I thought I needed to quit my addiction so I gave all of them to charity. I soon realized that I missed them and so I slowly began getting them and keeping them. If I found one I really liked I would give it to the girl I was dating so she would carry it for me. Heavy Sigh.
When I finally married, my wife was none the wiser but she did wonder how come I kept buying her purses. IF she only knew.
Claudius you are the big dog of this pack. keep up the good work. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

A sorta similiar story of our Library in grammar school. There were mini bean bag chairs. HOT! I loved straddling them! Got my dick hard!! They also had these vinyl cushions we could sit on. Loved them!!!
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Yes my art teacher had a large brown clutch you wanna talk about fantasy woooo I use to dream of a perfect scenario. She use to catch me looking at it I would look away then when she would be looking through it trying to find what ever she was looking for I would be mesmerized by the leather moving.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

I remember the teachers In the 80's with hot handbags they seemed to be the half moon scoop ones, hell I'm surprised they didn't guess about my secret, there was a couple that I've been trying to find and own but not found any yet

Had a good fondle though as they asked me to hold them while they unlocked or locked the doors, I'm certain that they must have seen either the bulge of my pants or the grin on my face, was always the hot blonde teachers that asked me to help too
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

most of my teachers were older and ready to retire not really sexy but there was one she had this black leather purse big enough to hide in soft as can be and fuckable as all get out i've had the leather fetish ever since i was a young kid along with the love for seeing sexy women smoking and if they were wearing leather or carrying leather purses or soft leather cigarette cases it drove me crazy but when i was young in grade school my 3rd grade teacher was an old bat and she smoked and at that time this is where my leather and smoking fetish was taking form and purses and clothing haven't come into play yet this 3rd gade teacher had a cadillac simillar to my aunts and it had these bright red leather seats so during recess if we were allowed to go outside id purposely take a walk over to where her car was parked just to get a glimpse of the leather and packs of cigarettes she kept in her car and think about my aunts cadillac and riding in it with her while she smoked it always made my cock hard just wish i could have experimented on the red leather seat like i did later as a teenager with my aunts leather seat .. but trust me this led to me fucking some pretty nice purses later in life and still wanting to fuck leather til this day
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

lovespurses wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 pm This question brings back some warm and fuzzy memories of my 7th grade math teacher's Dooney and Bourke purse she had. This would have been 1997/ 1998 time frame.

My 7th grade math teacher Miss Carr had this awesome Dooney and Bourke purse like the one I have pictured here. The purse was full of stuff. The part I will always remember is that the slip in pocket on the back of the purse was always full of papers and envelopes. The purse in general was always quite full and plump. Miss Carr was a new teacher fresh out of college. Very good looking. 5' 8", slender build. She only had been teaching school for 2 or 3 years so she might have been 25 years old at that point. She always dressed up well in tight fitting clothes, add that purse in and holly fuck was she cock arousing.

I did manage to have 1 encounter with Miss Carr's purse without getting caught. But I'm not going to get into that story on this post.

Miss Carr, eh? That woulda DROVE me crazy! 😆