Another way to buy bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vito117

Another way to buy bags

Post by vito117 »

I came up with this on a spur of them moment trip into a classy second hand consignment store for ladies.
I knew this place sold lots of bags form their website so I last week I just walked in on Sunday afternoon. Place was a bit slow since it was lazy Sunday afternoon.
I walk in and saw all those gorgeous bags hanging up all over. I knew those bags were previously carried by so many classy moms, office ladies, grandmothers.... in the past. Aroused.

So I walk in and the sales lady/owner asks me if I need help obviously thinking I'm maybe lost :lol:
Out of the blue I say " Yes....my wife and I are going down to Mexico next week and she asked me to stop in here to buy a couple of inexpensive used bags to use on the trip as she doesn't like to take her expensive Coach or MK bags on trips as the airlines, planes, traveling is hell on them."

Sales lady was in total agreement and she helped me pick out a couple of nice BIG soft leather bags.
Not designer although one was a Betsy Johnson.
Totally arousing having the lady help me out.

Now you can walk into places like this and act like you're a hubby or boyfriend on a mission for your lady.
The sales ladies will dig it.