wanking with leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

wanking with leather

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I fuck just with a lady´s leather trouser from absolutely soft, beige coloured leather. I have discovered this trouser in the Internet, at a private classified ad market. Only one photo and a phone number from Munich. Because I could imagine very well how I will rub my stiff penis on the soft leather, I had decided to contact the lady. Then on the last Friday I have taken together all courage and have contacted the lady by telephone. A nice voice with light Bavarian dialect, answered on the phone. I told her that I have seen her leather trouser, and that I want to acquire this now with pleasure for sale. She laughed loud on the phone and said: Why only men always call for her leather? She could not hear the story of the present for wife or girlfriend meanwhile any more. Whenever she offers something from leather to the sales, contact almost only men. I answered to her a little bit intimidated that there is men who love just leather and it also seems not seldom. It is only one other form of sexual passion. After some seconds of the silence, I already thought the conversation now is finished, answered the lady very unexpectedly. She said that she knows around this subject, but most guys finish the conversation if she appeals to this subject. Up to now so she sells always only to women, but I would be the first man who has given her one honest answer. Because this conversation ran in a kind very positive for me, then I asked whether she sell her leather to me. The lady laughed again and said yes, she would do it to me. For 20 euros plus postage I can have her leather trousers, but before I had to tell what I will make with the trousers. I told to her that I will rub my stiff and humid penis over the soft leather. That I will touch all the leather with my penis, until I have my orgasm on the soft leather. I will smeer my whole sperm over her trousers, but I will treat her leather also well and clean after my satisfaction again in detail. The lady asked me with the description to stop because she would completely make horney from it.
On Monday I have transferred the money and today the package has come. What a nice leather.... I fucked it immediately. Their leather soaks up eagerly my juices, and my penis loves it very much. The more extensively I fuck these leather trousers, the more it smells of the smell of the lady. In the package I still found a nice letter of the lady. There she wishes me a lot of fun with her former leather trousers and offers to me the purchase of other leather things in the future. Leather is also for her of principal sexual interest, and she feels it as thrilling that serves her former leather further the sexual satisfaction. And yes, it did it.

More pics and vids comes soon!!!!

100_7602a.jpg
100_7603a.jpg
100_7604a.jpg
100_7605a.jpg
100_7606a.jpg
100_7607a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leathersex

Re: wanking with leather

Post by leathersex »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Would love to fuck those leather trousers!!! :twisted: :twisted:
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

id love to add a load of cum to those leather pants
bootshooter

Post by bootshooter »

I'd love to see those pants covered in your hot, creamy load!
ilovetofckleather

Post by ilovetofckleather »

very nice, love the pants by the way does any one know what the new forum is called "planet leather babes" is not active no more and i dont think anyone gets an email letting them know what the new one is called