Best purse brands for masturbation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Best purse brands for masturbation

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Does anyone have a favorite brand of purse for masturbation? I have been into Kate Spade purses lately. I have a couple i made best offers to on ebay recently, and plan to get agreements by the sellers. They are HOT leather purses, carried hundreds of times by females, and they're soon to be hanging from my cock n balls very soon! I have one Kate Spade purse that i already paid for, and it's being shipped to my home as i type this. Hopefully it wil be here tomorrow! I will post pics of the boner-inspiring purse when i get it in my hands!
killians

Re: Best purse brands for masturbation

Post by killians »

i like shoedazzle and justfab bags
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Coach. Coach. Coach leather purses are the hottest
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I have no handbag brand which I prefer for fucking. OK, I would fuck a leather handbag from CHANEL with pleasure once again, this was an absolutely exciting experience. Then there is still Anne Klein handbags, or Aigner, Stone Mountain, they I also fuck over and over again with pleasure, but, otherwise, I am open for everything. There are so many different handbag models all over the world, I cannot limit myself to some brands. If I see it, and it makes my cock hard, I will fuck it. Important for me is, that this handbag was used before by a woman, and the fact that this handbag excites me sexually.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Try a jimmychoo bag the leather is soft and hot
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have many, so many if fact that to pick a favorite would be very difficult. I prefer the soft smooth leather bags, love to feel the leather and smell it. The touch is perfect, then the styles, Hobo, shoulder, etc. I love them all, Coach, Dooney Burke, Stone Mountain, Kate Spade, Jimmy Choo, very expensive but so buttery soft, Anne Klein, Tig, ANA, Brio, there are more but you get the idea.

Love to play with more than one at a time too. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Fucking a Chanel bag would be a dream cum true!! I'd also fuck a Birkin, a Gucci, a Prada, a Bruberry, a Chloe, etc. ANY high-end brand of purse!! The higher-end, the better, as the leather is really first class! I've been into Kate Spade bags lately. I have three now. I almost bought two more. They are beautiful. I put my head in the bag and breathe in the scent. It's definitely perfumey. The bag collapses and expands as each time i breathe in and out. It's a blast!!!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I agree with Radared, there are too many but I personally like Marni, Jimmy Choo, Mui Mui ,Gucci, ..but any other brand that fills
"my style" and preferences. Sometimes cheaper brands are hot for me. There are fortunately just too many hot purses out there!! 8)

Sometime I get some custom made and designed by me and get the material from a coat or dress that is of a material that I could imagine in a sexy purse. Then I get it made. Made my first black vinyl one myself!

To each his own prference and style. :D :D :D
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

There are several brands that i am just getting into. Celine is a high-end purse brand from France. Also, Roberta Di Camerino is another high end purse brand, but from Italy. Both are very boner-inducing brands of purses that visually really turn me on. I haven't bought one of these brands yet, but i will!!! Plenty of them are on ebay, etsy, etc. As for cheap, but very nice, there is Pourchet, from France. Also, Mila Paoli, Lisa Loren, and Lauren Alexander are all very nice brands that make high quality leather purses. Can't forget Giani Bernini!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

just as long as its soft smooth lambskin type leather and has a hot woman attached to it its got my vote for a cum splashing no need to know what kind of purse but high end leather does reign supreme