Best purse brands for masturbation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wetman1

Re: Best purse brands for masturbation

Post by wetman1 »

The wife mostly has Coach bags and one Michael Kors tote, but I like any purse brand really as long as it's something that's attractive.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

wetman does the wife know you fuck the purses
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

Yea she knows, she actually wears a purse while we do it once in a while
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are a very lucky man, most women are upset that you need a prop to function. I have always wanted to make love to a woman on bed covered with soft leather purses, I would have her put one between my legs while she took care of my oral needs. I could go on but it probably will never happen, so thank you for sharing with us. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

m_57608c9ca88e7d27d10676ff.jpg
m_57608ca013302a1e50067224.jpg
i have recently started fucking makeup bags. The vinyl ones. I love the see-thru vinyl ones. I also have been buying Michael Kors Grayson satchels. They come in black patent, gold patent, silver patent, and nickel. They have an interior lining that is great to butter up! You put a little lubrication in there (i use aloe vera lotion) and you can get in a good rhythm as the lube makes the interior nice and fuckable. There are about 5 of these MK Grayson satchels online that i am currently stalking, hoping to close deals with sellers to make them mine. I think it's the sexiest thing in the world when i see a woman modeling one of these bags, and i am sitting here, plotting and scheming to buy that purse, to get it in the mail, to hurriedly rip open the box, to take it out, squirt a little lotion in it, put my cock in it, and fuck it good! I must hurry because there are several that are in the process of potentially being bought by someone else. I need to work plenty of overtime at my job to cover buying those 5 MK Graysons, but i will! Check out the photos of the MK Grayson black patent, and the interior.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.