Best purse brands for masturbation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lucy in Leather

Re: Best purse brands for masturbation

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Oh what a great discussion! I think I agree with EVERYONE so far.

Of course... anything in butter soft leather I adore, shiny hardware can be fun to mix in. And if it was the personal toy of another cute spoiled woman is just wonderful, the more expensive the brand the better. Her sexy leather heels, wedges and flats change every day but she grips that soft leather all day long every day. Thinking of her holding it... maybe with leather gloves : ) I really love leather backpack purses too CHANEL has some exceptional ones. There are so many wonderful COACH and DOONEY buckets. Bucket bags of marbled, pebbled, or butter soft smooth leather. Vintage heavy COACH bags are so incredible.

Celine - wow. They're like the billionairess bag. Structured soft leather. So proper and posh. Have you seen this little one enjoyed? What an incredible opportunity!
posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=60875

Right now I am in LOVE with Michael KORS. Shoes and Bags. KORS leather is so soft and malleable. Seeing the little MK medallion dangling from a string of rolled leather is just so exciting! I adore their bags, in almost all sizes from tiny wallets to giant hobos and totes.

Kate Spade is just so hot too. Can't wait to see them!

Of course so many great brands were mentioned... Chloe, Burberry, Anne Klien.
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I've wanted a Chloe Paddington bag for the longest time!! HOT!!! Bruberry is great, too! Balanciaga also great!! I am really getting into Kate Spade bags! I've bought three high-end ones in the past month and a half. I frequent TPF (the purse forum) and i loooooooooooove the photos of purse collections on there. Purses laid out on a girl's bed is soooo sexually stimulating!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It is better to sleep with them.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

radared1 wrote:It is better to sleep with them.
Yes, it is!! I looove having a bunch of bags on my bed. Sleeping in the raw is awesome when it comes to purses.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I took five with me last night, it felt so good. :evil:
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

My preferred brands of purses to fuck are Marc Jacobs, Coach, Tignanelo. I haven't gotten a hold of any of the really expensive purses to fuck them to get a opinion of them but I imagine fucking one of them must be heavenly.

But I've raped a few cheaper purses and they were still pretty good to fuck so I definitely keep a open mind. It really doesn't matter what the brand is as long as it's a hot design and of the right material that I like to fuck.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Anyone else care to chime in
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

if its soft leather i will fuck it and spurt a load and leave it for her to carry
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I fuck a handbag if it makes me hot. No matter, which brand this handbag has. If she excites me, I fuck them :!: :!: :!: :wink: :D
timay

Post by timay »

some of my favorites are Stone Mountain and Tignanello. Oryany and GILI from QVC as well.
PursesBootsPumps