young lady´s handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

young lady´s handbag

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I have receive as a gift this nice handbag from a very nice lady, of course with the condition that I must fuck this handbag extensively. We have become acquainted on http://de.xhamster.com/. First we have talked only about HHeels and boots, but sometime she has asked me then to my handbag fetish. He is also clear in my pictures and videos to recognise. To my big surprise the lady was interested very much in the use of handbags in sexual actions. Then I have asked her whether she give one of her old handbags to me. I was so happy as she has said yes. She will look for a handbag and she will find a handbag for me. The next day then I received a positive email. She had chosen one of her handbags, so that I can fuck them. A small white handbag, nicely softly for a good feeling. Then some days later I received a small package with the desired contents.

20150510_193647a.jpg
100_7592a.jpg
100_7593a.jpg
100_7594a.jpg
100_7595a.jpg
100_7596a.jpg
100_7597a.jpg
100_7598a.jpg
100_7599a.jpg
100_7600a.jpg
100_7601a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: young lady´s handbag

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Awesome shots, but be careful! There are men posing as women all over cyberspace. They get off on things like this. Sometimes the guys are gay, and enjoy these things immensely.