potential problems from fucking a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

potential problems from fucking a purse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Ok we never really think of the negatives of purse fucking, jizzing, etc. There are some, of course. There is a lot of bacteria in purses, especially the bottom of them. A lot of dirt, and other stuff we don't even wanna think about, but it's there!! Women put their makeup inside their purses. Sometimes, makeup can contain yucky stuff, like chemicals and other ingredients. Some women's hair is at the bottom of the purse. After she brushes her hair, she'll throw her brush inside the purse. Some women out there do IV drugs like heroin, or they could be a tyoe 1 diabetic, which they need to inject themselves with insulin a few times a day in order to survive. They could possibly throw a dirty syringe/needle in their purse which contains their blood. There are other things to mention, like some women's vinyl purses contain lead, and could contain BPA's and other toxic chemicals that make up plastics. I was going to buy a hot purse on ebay just the other day. It was a Kate Spade patent leather purse. The woman who was selling it said, in the auction''s listing, that there was a bit of paint in the main compartment of the purse. She didn't mention why that there was paint there, but it doesn't sound nice. When i get intimate with a purse, especially a second-hand purse that a woman carried a ton of times, i sometimes put my whole head inside the purse, and zip it up to my neck. I then breathe in the smell of the perfume. This could be a bad thing i'm doing, just because of what i mentioned above. I could set myself up for some sort of bacteria that could make me sick, or worse, with what i mentioned above about syringes and needles. Yeah, we all need to be careful when grabbing that second-hand purse, or the purse that some gal owns that you found at a party, and decided to take it into the bathroom for a quick jizzing. Cheers!
radared1

Re: potential problems from fucking a purse

Post by radared1 »

How right you are, be sure to take some time and use a mild soap to wash the leather bag, then if you can wait I put on some leather conditioner and let it dry over night, a good buffing in the morning and you are ready to go on the outside. It the inside is dirty you can take the purse to a dry cleaner and they will do a pretty good job cleaning it for you.

Love to find feel and fuck smooth leather bags. 8)
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@ihumpherpurse

Very very good point and how are you doing mayte? Have you boinked any good purses/ handbags recently?.

Again, youve raised a good and potentially health/ life saving issue here, and in particular, about the bacteria side. I have found a few sources on the interent and also in various medical journals that suggest a womans handbag is more germ ridden than most people think. Its more of a concern if the woman in question is taking her handbag and setting it down where germs are likely to be a major issue; restrooms/ WC's/ toilets are one such place, a lot of women will put their bags on top of bar tops, on floors and chair seats. Again all potentially troublesome areas; and then there are the women who arent exactly hygeinic - even though they look like they are. HOWEVER i have been purse/ handbag boinking for about 15 years or so, and ive not gotten sick from it; whether thats down to a good immune system or a good choice of bag boink - well thats neither here nor there. What does sound like sense, and its what i do; is carry a small bottle of that alcohol based hand sanitizer stuff; some women even have it in their handbags, a few spurts of that in the "areas you want to focus on" and you are good to go; just make sure you let it evaporate a bit otherwise it might sting your third eye a bit....

There is also a fair bit of common sense here too; dont go fucking purses/ handbags that belong to intravenious/ intramuscular drug addicts or people who take any form of injectable medication......or if there is any sign that the purse belongs to someone who might have a serious illness........internet purchases are a bit more tricky to screen; but again, break out with the antibacterial stuff and you are somewhat safe.........

the last bit about breathing in any bacteria from inside a purse/ handbag......possible, but unlikely as such. That would be spore producing type germs (or the toxins) you would have to be breathing in, or bacteria capable of surviving and spreading via airbourne transmission; and if that purse is super unhygenic - the worse you might encounter is possibly Streptococcus Aureus, or a type of Echerichia Coliform bacterium - those types of bacteria and in the levels harmful to human health would mean that the handbag owner probably too would be either ill, just recovered from being ill or showing early symptoms of impending illness...........Again internet purchases/ acquistions are the most risky, followed by handbags currently in use, and shop brought ones the least.......but id say, if youre in good health, then you shouldnt have a problem.........once every 2-3 months i always get checked anyway just to be sure.........good housekeeping and all that.

anyway, must dash - purse boink time
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

oh there is one more thing...........ive been doing some research into this and a few other things by the way, and women who are asthmatics or/and who work within certain professions are more likely to encounter MRSA. thats mostly because the germ is spread through cross contamination within the medical/ caring profession, and also because MRSA naturally lives within the nasal passages and groin regions on the human body.........again if that handbag belongs to such a woman, then out comes the hand sanitizer before your dick cums........ literally

stay safe, keep hard - and boink a purse

toodles for now :)
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

fuck it with a condom on
HANDBAG_SEX

Post by HANDBAG_SEX »

@ifucklthr

nah, kinda defeats the objective..... its all about the "feel" of the leather too ;)

right im gonna boink off again and propper give it some handbaggery.

toodles