Leather Couch Cumming!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

timay

Leather Couch Cumming!

Post by timay »

Due to the recent "Leather Couch" topic....

http://xhamster.com/movies/3075815/rubb ... _sofa.html
PursesBootsPumps
pursecummer

Re: Leather Couch Cumming!

Post by pursecummer »

It would be hot to cum all over some hot chicks leather couch. Say if you were too drunk to drive home from a party or something and she let you sleep on her couch. How hot would it be to fuck her couch all night and smear your cum all over it to dry and for her to sit on it
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Anything like a couch, loveseat, ottoman, and even a bean bag chair is awesome for cumming on!!! I used to go crazy over my cousins' bean bag chairs when i was a kid! The bean bags were so hot, and i wanted to hump on them so badly! I never really got off on couches, but ottomans are also awesome. Go on ebay and search for poufs. They are like Middle-Eastern ottomans, and they are pretty cool looking. They look amazing! I think cumming on a pouf would be pretty awesome!

Look at this one, for example. It screams, "cum on me!!!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROWN-HANDMADE- ... 418f8affe3
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

i just made a poll for leather furniture. i talked to wetshoes and he said that if it shows enough promise in the polls it will be added too the section.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

i cumming sometimes over bike seat...leather sofa...and exciting leather's car upholstery. It could be interesting and exciting to show here photos of this exciting moments