Turned her purse inside out, and fucked it good!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Turned her purse inside out, and fucked it good!

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Sometimes we lust after a purse sooo damn much. We love the shape of it, the style of it. It definitely needing a jizz explosion all over it! You can do this pretty easily by turning the purse inside out. If the main compartment is zippered, you need to fiddle with the zipper a little bit, so you can close it up. You can then put your junk up in a small opening, and boink it that way. I did this the other day with a Rebecca Minkoff bag i bought off of a website. I bounced that purse on my junk good, and i shot a nice wad up in it! Look at the sample pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Re: Turned her purse inside out, and fucked it good!

Post by claudius »

Yes sometimes the "inside" is great penis material too! I have one of my big leather zipper purses when turned inside out is a very nice "faux" leather or vinyl material. Although I usually away rub and stoke the outside, this purses' inside is wonderful too. :D :lol:

My huge vinyl totes are made to be reversible and have a nylon like animal print on the other side. It's rather nice and squishy too. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

That's what i look for when buying new (second-hand) purses. Is the leather super soft and supple? I sometimes fuck a vinyl purse with a soft inner lining. Sometimes i turn those purses inside out, like in the video of the leather Rebecca Minkoff purse. Very delightful shooting a load up into that purse!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the photos, more please.
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

Very Nice :D