House Sit?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

House Sit?

Post by pursecummer »

Hey anyone out there ever house sit or take care of a pet or anything like that where you get access to some hot chicks closet full of purses? Its all over the shoe cumming forum and makes me hard thinking about the hot purses within reach to wrap around your dick with some lotion and fuck the shit out of a bunch of soft leather purses. Just can't understand why anyone would rather stick their dick in a smelly shoe over a buttery soft leather purse that smells of perfume. Its my fantasy to house sit for some classy hot milf and rape all of her purses leaving my cum in inconspicuous places to dry etc. Would be heaven. Anyone out there get to do this? Please tell us stories and pics. Would be incredible. You would have all the time you would want. No rush etc. Panties, clothes, her bed with purses all over it. I don't have the opportunity to do this unfortunately. I desire it soooo much I've thought about somehow breaking in to a friends house who's wife I know has hot purses while they were on vacation but that could really be bad news. Let us know your stories and pics! Thanks
Leatherbaglover

Re: House Sit?

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Yes, you are right :!: I also fuck rather a handbag smelling of perfume, than a stinking shoe :!: :wink: House sit is a great oppotunity for fucking with foreign handbags. I often have done this in the past and sometimes until today. Then I have positioned myself always in the nude and with stiff penis, before the wardrobe. Then it is so exciting to open this wardrobe. With my aunt Christine the handbags hung on special hooks in the wardrobe and on the right height for me. I had to go with my stiff and humid penis only to bump and her handbags sweet-talked my penis. Then I have sprayed my sperm all over her leather handbags and her leather jackets too. Every time if my aunt has gone in the vacation, I have raped her hot leather handbags. Alternately I have always taken one of her leather handbag with to my home. Then there I have intensely fucked them.

One from her handbags :D

100_4162a.jpg
100_4163a.jpg
100_4164a.jpg
100_4165a.jpg
100_4166a.jpg
100_4167a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sexy blue bag, it looks like you got it good. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I am loving that blue bag!! HOT!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

not only purses fall into this when house sitting leather jackets ,pants , skirts , cigarette cases , leather sofas and chairs and if they left her car in the garage or driveway her leather seats providing her car has them hehe
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Yep! Leather or vinyl bean bag chairs are also fun to hump on to orgasm!! My cousin had a few big ones! I wanted to take one of them home, for naughty reasons. She wouldn't let me, but i tried talking her into it. It was a turquoise leather or vinyl bean bag. Beautiful, soft, and i wanted to shoot a load all over it! MANY loads! I just wanted to rub my cock and balls all over that beanbag, to make a baby with it! LOL It is an inanimate object, but i don't care. I wanted to rape that chair!
timay

Post by timay »

ifucklthr wrote:not only purses fall into this when house sitting leather jackets ,pants , skirts , cigarette cases , leather sofas and chairs and if they left her car in the garage or driveway her leather seats providing her car has them hehe
Especially cigarette cases...my all time fav!!!
PursesBootsPumps